What's a good way to force?

Camwoodstock

Recently my Tulpa (Toree) has been quiet, probably out of a lack of things to say and/or shyness, so I dunno how to force with her being so shy. Is there any tips you can give? Should I try to do more parroting and bring her out of her shell like that?

Host: Cam (that's me!)

Appearance: Keeping that disclosed, too.

Tulpa: Toree (we're still working on the name; i'm bad at names)

Age: At least 3 days old (made her a tulpa on December 3rd, 2015)

Appearance: An anthro Luxray from pokemon with red fur instead of blue. A bit on the chubby side, and also rather tall. Wears robes a lot.

I got this list from something somewhere, but I forgot. Probably /trash/'s tulpa threads. Yeah, that was it.

I make sure to active force every day
I make sure to passive force every day
I have a time slot dedicated for active forcing
I set up reminders throughout the day to remind me to passive force
When I get tired early from active forcing, I rotate senses or switch to passive forcing
I change my environment to make active forcing easier
I have a wonderland
I use my wonderland as a tool for explaining my thoughts to my tulpa
I use my wonderland as a place to discover new things with my tulpa
I talk to my tulpa about things that have happened throughout my day
I talk to my tulpa about how events have impacted me, or how they might impact me
I talk to my tulpa about the things I enjoy
I talk to my tulpa about the things my tulpa might enjoy
I ask my tulpa questions when I am stuck on a problem
I ask my tulpa questions when I need creative input
I ask my tulpa to push me to become the kind of person I want to be
I try to get my tulpa to develop new interests
I try to encourage my tulpa's existing interests
I have a time slot dedicated for my tulpa's interests

Also don't parrot ever.

Sometimes, I just think about my folks. Not really talk to them, or try to work on developing or solidifying them, I just think about them, let my mind wander on them,whatever comes comes, as long as it keeps them in mind. As an extension to this, I'll sit down and write about them in a journal. I haven't done this latter bit as much recently, but going through and writing about them, how they came to be, some notable circumstances, and other such things gave a good feel to me, and sometimes resulted in old emotions from those events surfacing.

As well, I'll sometimes just acknowledge them as existing. Just bring them to mind, wordlessly or no, and just either keep a lock on their presence with positive and curious emotions, or just feel them there, and keep focusing no that feeling.

Whatever simple thing you can do to keep them in mind can help.

Edit:

Thinking about writing to the folks again, I actually DID do a fair bit of that today, with a gal named Tomo. I was re-working a drawing I made of her a while back, and during the process, I made sure to record various thought and feelings I had about both the piece, and the girl herself. I ended up with a list for both, going over how she came to be a fixture in my mind, how she behaved, how said behavior was related to mine, and the kind of ideas that she was based around. As well, I recorded ow she reacted and thought about the image itself. I'm planning on posting the results later.

That one of the things I do. Hope that helps.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I got this list from something somewhere, but I forgot. Probably /trash/'s tulpa threads. Yeah, that was it.

I make sure to active force every day
I make sure to passive force every day
I have a time slot dedicated for active forcing
I set up reminders throughout the day to remind me to passive force
When I get tired early from active forcing, I rotate senses or switch to passive forcing
I change my environment to make active forcing easier
I have a wonderland
I use my wonderland as a tool for explaining my thoughts to my tulpa
I use my wonderland as a place to discover new things with my tulpa
I talk to my tulpa about things that have happened throughout my day
I talk to my tulpa about how events have impacted me, or how they might impact me
I talk to my tulpa about the things I enjoy
I talk to my tulpa about the things my tulpa might enjoy
I ask my tulpa questions when I am stuck on a problem
I ask my tulpa questions when I need creative input
I ask my tulpa to push me to become the kind of person I want to be
I try to get my tulpa to develop new interests
I try to encourage my tulpa's existing interests
I have a time slot dedicated for my tulpa's interests

Also don't parrot ever.

Oh wow, I haven't seen that before, thats a 10/10 post.

Parroting has some use, just don't let yourself get carried away and make a habit of parroting while the actual tulpa does nothing. Irish for instance used a small amount of parroting to get Alice talking at first, after forcing without it for a long time.

However, according to your sig, your tulpa should be less than 2 weeks old right now. That's not a very long time, so you probably shouldn't resort to parroting, and do more normal forcing.

Also nice find, Lacquer.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest Anonymous

I agree with Sock above that forcing doesn't necessarily mean talking. Try to imagine your wonderland, if you have one, and just go on a walk through scenery with your tulpa. Actively imagine just hanging out together near someplace scenic. Maybe you could read a book to your tulpa, imagining your tulpa is listening to the story.

When Melian was new, I used to imagine taking her out to the movies on a date. It was simple at first.