FIRST TULPA!!!

evilwu

12-16-15

Another small update. I didn't have time to sit down and force today, so I just passively forced pretty much all day. Though I am really tired now and have a small headache. Nothing else to write down though

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking and I think before I commit more time and effort into this I need to think about this longer before I continue. I just have this *weird* feeling and... yeh.

>small headache

Headaches sometimes seem to happen, especially early on. Stay hydrated, especially when you force. Apparently orange juice helps too.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• 2 months later...

So maybe some people remember me, probably not :P

Anyways about 6(ish) months ago I tried making a tulpa, after a few weeks I decided against continuing. Well I'm back and ready for another go.

I'm pretty excited since I have more time, so I can force more. Can't wait to get started.

Also; I would use my original thread I created months ago, but I couldn't find it, or it was removed for inactivity :P

Anyways this is going to be my update thread

Good luck from all three of us :)

-Reika

-Gabriel

-Host who doesn't want to reveal his name :D

Thanks!

Oh, I also meant to ask; if anyone has any tips for visualization, adding traits, and forcing in general? I remember I wasn't very good at forcing, hopefully that has changed

Patrick and I wish you best of luck! :)

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Tips? I drew my Tulpa. But do not rush with it. give it a simple form which is easy to visualize. It will change on its own. And when I drew them I wrote down their smell, height, weight, traits etc. It makes things easier

Tips? I drew my Tulpa. But do not rush with it. give it a simple form which is easy to visualize. It will change on its own. And when I drew them I wrote down their smell, height, weight, traits etc. It makes things easier

That's a good idea!

I suck at drawing.. everything :P

Though I can still wright down her traits