FIRST TULPA!!!

evilwu

So I didn't force yesterday, I kinda forgot :P

Anyways I've seen lately that people creating Tulpas have been visualizing there Tulpas while reading and similar activities. (Or I could have missed this idea months ago). I'm going to try doing this.

I was wondering can I daydream, and visualize my tulpa watching the daydream unfold? (I'm going to refer to her as Pulse from now on since it's the name I picked out)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I haven't forced yet (yes I know, I should have) I've been very busy with school. However it's spring break!! So I'm going to do a lot of forcing over it and keep it up when school starts after break. I'll start with narration, since I haven't picked out a form for Pulse. (She can change it when she becomes sentient)

Any suggestions please let me know :)

So I've done some narration. And I'm going to continue to do so, but I'm having some trouble since I haven't picked out a form for Pulse yet. So I need to choose a form for Pulse, and then visualize her form until I have that down, so I have somthing to focus on while I narrate.

So I've done some narration. And I'm going to continue to do so, but I'm having some trouble since I haven't picked out a form for Pulse yet. So I need to choose a form for Pulse, and then visualize her form until I have that down, so I have somthing to focus on while I narrate.

As far as I know, even a "placeholder" form doesn't need to be too complicated, even if it's a floating purple. Unless it's easier to pick a form for her first

As far as I know, even a "placeholder" form doesn't need to be too complicated, even if it's a floating purple. Unless it's easier to pick a form for her first

I started to force her at 2 in the morning (I wasn't really tired), and even though I didn't have a form for her yet, or a place holder form. However I felt as if she already had a form.. As if she already existed and I just had to color her in, as if she were faded and I have to make her "bold". It's kind of weird and neat at the same time, also I haven't read anything about feeling a tulpa "existing". (I have forced less than an hour over all :(... Yes I know I'm lazy, and addicted to video games :p)

However I also couldn't "see" her form

Also I'm going to force a lot more now

So I just re-read what my last update was, and it's confusing even to me XD.

Latest update:

I've forced with Pulse a bit more, and really feel like she exists. She isn't sentient yet, but I literally just started working on her so that would be the case :P.

Another thing to note is, when I close my eyes I randomly see flashes of images, that I'm like "that's going to be Pulses form" except I don't realize it until my eyes are open and I "loose" the image... Stupid human brain 13 millisecond brain processing speed! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be a quick update.

I haven't updated this in a while since I've been doing things :P (I'm lazy)

I've been passive forcing, and narrating a lot more than I was. I think I've made some progress, so I'm happy.

Pulse isn't sentient yet, but it's only been a month... Maybe

Another quick report...

I've been forcing pulse a bit more. Though if I keep at this pace it will take forever to complete this :P To counteract this going to force more and more often.

Though regents are coming soon so I may not have a lot of time until summer.

I'm forced a little; so nothing new there

I actually forgot about Tulpas and all this for about a week :P I just remembered about them yesterday, I think, and thought I'd do a quick update.

I won't be able to do a ton of forcing until summer, so yeh.