Your wonderland in dreams?

Postscript99

One of my friends who has had some experience with tulpamancy told me that he created his wonderland as a persistent realm in his dreams that he visited every night. Do any of you do this and is this a necessary step by any means or am I not understanding the concept of a wonderland?

A friend of mine once told me that every dream of his started in the same place, which was the street he lived on, and this was years before I knew about tulpas, so the concept seems very doable. However, that is not what a wonderland is. Wonderlands/paracosms/mindscapes/memory palaces have little to no connection to dreams.

Here is a recent thread with a discussion you might be interested in reading.

It surely isn't necessary at all. (The whole wonderland thing is optional to start with). A wonderland is simply a place designed by your mind, you just need to imagine it and filling it with details as you like, so you have place you can visit, basically in a daydreamlike way. If you're very talented with lucid dreaming you surely can switch to that place during your dreams at all times if you like too.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

It happens to me often, it's completely random though and since I have no control over it, it's not that useful, but I'm trying to get the hang of it. However, the wonderland itself is something you use while forcing and as a place for your tulpa to stay at, and as NoneFromHell mentioned, it's not necessary to have one, it's up to you.

You tend to dream about what you think about, so if you think about being in your wonderland enough you could be just as likely to have a dream there as you are your house or school. Maybe moreso, but it depends on the person. For me, I've never spontaneously dreamed I was in my wonderland, but I was able to create a door in my dreamscape to instantly take me there and it worked perfectly. If you're interested in using a wonderland for lucid dreaming, simply spending some time wonderlanding and going over details (and maybe, making it feel like home) should be enough. As for starting every dream there, that's entirely up to the individual. My dreams are very finicky and anything interesting has to be started by me; the one time I became lucid I was on some random sidewalk, but I turned around to a door that directly connected to my wonderland house. But maybe some people can train themselves to do that. Sure doesn't sound very conducive to having a variety of dreams though. Aside from my tulpas "living" there, my wonderland isn't that interesting. I need some random dreamscapes too.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.