Can you please change [youtube] tag to use https so that it works?

jean-luc

I was reading this beautiful post and was sad to find the video not working. It seems that it is embedding a youtube url in an iframe, which firefox refuses to do with the message

Blocked loading mixed active content "http://www.youtube.com/embed/cna03CQQx_g"

if you change the embedded url to https then it works fine.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I concur, albeit there isn't much use at the moment for videos, they should be more accessible as people might transition to making tulpa reasearch related videos and uploading them to YouTube for a broader audience. We should be able to see that too. Also my Rick and Morty parody deserves to be seen by all who want to.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

This also means that any old videos posted before the site went https are also broken and this will fix all of them.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Any word from the staff on this? At least say you're trying or something...

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I will post this here for future reference: http://myskins.org/Thread-YouTube-videos-don-t-work?pid=2728#pid2728

Apparently is a change in the MyBB templates necessary for that. Someone with access to the templates should be able to fix it.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Thanks NoneFromHell for finding the quick fix.

It should be fixed now on all themes. I've also changed the GoMobile theme to show [youtube] tags as links instead of embeds. More than a couple such embeds on a page and things get really laggy on many phones, plus this should give the user the option to open it in their YouTube app instead if they want.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Okay maybe I'm just crazy, but it looks like all of the word wrapping is gone from the forum. It's really jarring to read the posts right now, so I'm going off of how unnatural it feels to tell if anything's really changed. But since you guys did just change something, I thought I might ask here.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You're not crazy

Also here's a bunch of lorem ipsum text for testing:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed imperdiet tempor lectus, sit amet tincidunt quam lobortis non. Vestibulum sagittis vehicula magna, eu elementum erat viverra eu. In nisl libero, tempor at efficitur quis, convallis et augue. Aenean tempor lacus felis. Nulla commodo risus a nunc fringilla elementum. Donec venenatis erat vel velit scelerisque laoreet. Suspendisse consectetur bibendum nisi in fringilla. Etiam eu turpis porta, posuere erat sit amet, mollis quam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Phasellus tincidunt sapien sed augue porta pretium. Morbi diam nisi, faucibus eget placerat sit amet, imperdiet ut tellus. Pellentesque eget maximus lacus. Duis vel libero vel ipsum posuere ultricies. Praesent purus dolor, posuere sed dictum et, luctus nec nibh.

Etiam nunc lacus, luctus at ante eget, euismod euismod leo. Nunc rhoncus in libero in dictum. Etiam egestas sodales turpis, eu viverra felis bibendum sed. Aenean pellentesque eget felis volutpat cursus. Duis eget viverra mi. Mauris cursus sed purus et euismod. Curabitur auctor quis lacus nec tristique. Maecenas semper ut quam tempus fermentum.

Sed eget cursus ipsum, eget egestas turpis. Pellentesque aliquam id metus id viverra. Aenean egestas vehicula metus ut vestibulum. Vestibulum fringilla id neque vitae rutrum. Vivamus velit turpis, dignissim at fermentum quis, gravida ac urna. Donec at laoreet felis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Donec imperdiet sapien et orci cursus varius. Donec vel egestas risus, non blandit neque. Donec ex nisi, finibus scelerisque leo ac, ornare varius ipsum. Fusce posuere vehicula consequat. Suspendisse eget dictum turpis, ut ullamcorper nibh. Duis nibh purus, posuere ac ex eget, finibus efficitur turpis. Nulla pellentesque, orci at volutpat pharetra, quam massa semper tortor, feugiat bibendum mauris urna in dolor. Cras quis vulputate tortor.

Curabitur ac libero non arcu consectetur laoreet. In sodales diam lacus, at scelerisque arcu blandit sed. Maecenas feugiat semper porttitor. Maecenas ac gravida diam. Aliquam quis nunc sed nisi pellentesque dictum in id arcu. Nam tristique augue in tristique feugiat. Curabitur porta dui ut eros scelerisque, a rhoncus nibh ultricies. Donec ultricies mauris at mi pellentesque, sed commodo orci ultricies. Etiam in diam sagittis, suscipit tortor in, hendrerit mi. Donec eu risus non nibh blandit tristique. Ut interdum ante a tortor accumsan tincidunt.

Nullam id nisl dui. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nunc sit amet urna a lectus ultrices condimentum. Aenean vel tempus tortor. Vestibulum ipsum arcu, ornare eu molestie in, elementum sit amet ex. Nullam fringilla, lorem eu aliquam faucibus, ex lacus egestas tortor, molestie suscipit enim erat hendrerit neque. Vestibulum egestas sollicitudin magna, sit amet laoreet ex tincidunt et.

good.thumb.png.7840435092374f53e7147a3a05275516.png

bad.thumb.png.edb9d023f65a8483e5459b07014002b7.png

Fucking...

It worked fine when I put them into Inspect Element on a test post. I will now remove the new CSS. Then we can wait a few hours for CloudFlare to refresh its cache and we can go back to things being pretty normal again. For now if someone types like vbduivbuieprhfcohdnsp9vh9epjrosbvuep9hfbfeavbdiufoe8gfjewabfp8093fbuedafhofsdgfsdopfib89p3wjhioepp0ehif8g0epafgpeau9fohsg8pa9f09psahgf8p09euaspfhg8ep9ufh830u9ehuifydishefiioewaofphisidaphfnvdiohvsop it will make the post wide.

I'll go look into CSS that will split extremely long words in the middle but prefer to do normal word-wrap rather than split in the middle of words. If anyone knows a combination of styles that will accomplish that in all/most reasonable browsers, I would be very grateful.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)