Forcing with two tulpas.

Nekomata

Heyo. I have debated back and forth with myself whether I should make another tulpa and have just recently made my mind. Can you guys please share your experiences/tips/anything really about having two tulpas? Ask for more information if you need. I am usually unwillingly very vague

-Thanks.

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I currently have 3 tulpae, but I'm focusing primarily on Martha at the moment (Minata and Atlas are doing some stuff in wonderland I guess). From my experience I can tell that it definitely slows down the forcing process, since you have to give them separate time so you can force properly, but there is a danger that the other tulpa becomes jealous for being ignored.

The choice is yours to make, but my recommendation is that you force with only one tulpa for at least a while. Do not hurry :)

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~

Heyo. I have debated back and forth with myself whether I should make another tulpa and have just recently made my mind. Can you guys please share your experiences/tips/anything really about having two tulpas? Ask for more information if you need. I am usually unwillingly very vague

-Thanks.

Forcing slows down when you have more than one tulpa. One of the benefits of having a second one though is that your tulpa won't be alone when you're not actively thinking of him/her. As someone that doesn't force very much, this is extremely beneficial for me. At the moment, I'm only working on Reah right now out of ten tulpas. I explained this to them and they were fine with it. They do want my attention, but they are by no means jealous. This might just be due to personality though, so I'm sure it can be different for someone else.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Najere: Yeah, it will slow your forcing down, at least at first. But having multiple headmates can be beneficial.

I'm pretty sure how many tulpa someone's able to handle varies from person to person. People have talked about having trouble with more than one before, and then we have people like Fade who easily sustain nine of us. If you think you can work with two, by all means, build a new friend with Milana.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Guest Anonymous

I started a second tulpa and finally had to put him on hold and just return him to Melian's dreamscape as a dream persona for now. It was too much with all the things I am doing with Melian. I didn't last very long as an actual tulpamancer creating a tulpa from scratch. It was about a week I think.

-Thanks.

I'm in the process of creating two at the same time. I didn't exactly plan on doing that...it occurred naturally.

Chances are you already have the necessary skill set from the previous creation. As for tips, besides what people have already said about slower results, I'd say get your first tulpa involved, if you can (it'll depend on her personality). My first one volunteered before the idea even came to me, and I think that this interaction between the three of them has been highly beneficial. The first one has new people to talk to, and the "twins" are learning/re-learning things from him.

Progress report

Personal blog