Personality types of creator and his/her tulpae

Purlox

What is your MBTI type?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. What is your MBTI type?

Sweet. I just took the test with one of my tulpas, Kelly, and learned more about him in the process. ENTP, with a weak thinking preference, and emphasis on extraversion and perceiving. Now that I'm looking at the letters, I couldn't agree more.

I bet we all have at least 16 potential tulpas within us just waiting to be unleashed upon the world.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Self:

236169.png

Will edit post after having Vinyl take one.

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

Guest Anonymous

According to theory each type has 4 of 8 functions, being Introverted Thinking, Extroverted Thinking, I iNtuition, E iNtuition, etc.

Your 4 functions are in a certain order, from dominant, which is the most and best used, to inferior, which is the least used and isn't generally working too well.

How these manifest in each type depends how the letters interact.

E/I will decide whether your dominant function is introverted or extraverted. The next one will then be the opposite, the 3rd one again as the 1st and the last as the 2nd again, so for example if you're an ENTP you will have Ne(Extroverted iNtuition), Ti(Introverted Thinking), Fe(E Feeling), Si(I Sensing).

The functions are divided into Judging and Perceiving, with the thinking and feeling ones being J and iNtuition and Sensing being P.

The function order will either be J, P, P, J or P, J, J, P, and the letter in your MBTI code shows which your first extraverted (not necessarily dominant) function is.

For example the INFP is P, so his first extraverted function will be a perceiving function (2nd letter), so he has Ne, however he's introverted so it's actually his second function, his first being the 3rd letter introverted, Fi.

So let's take ESTJ as example.

E means first function is extraverted. J is judging, and the most prominent judging function is T, so the dominant is Te(extroverted thinking), then the next one is the 2nd letter introverted, Si(introverted sensing), then another perceiving, Ne, and lastly Fi.

Just thought someone might find it interesting (and some others will think it's bullshit, and others even might think both at once).

Anyway here's a test that is supposed to test the single functions themselves, to then decide on the type, maybe that will help a bit since it's harder to be on the border between two letters there. (For example if you're on the edge between INTP and INTJ this should make it pretty clear what you are, since they don't share a single function.)

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

I got ENTP

Didn't have time to see what Adrian got, but I have to say, I was a little surprised at the 1% Thinking I got

but then again. ..

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

• 2 weeks later...

For fun [science!] Gaia and I decided to take a personality test for her. I'm an INFP, and when she took the test she got an ENTJ, which helped snuff out my rampant parrotnoia.

• 2 weeks later...