Does your tulpa dance to music you listen to?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

When I listen to music, especially when I jog or drive in my car, I listen to pop and heavy metal music. Each time, or most every time I do this, I have to just wait for a while and, sooner or later, I start to get autonomous visions or mental images of my thoughtform Melian dancing to the music. Each time she is wearing a different outfit. She is a great dancer. She dances because she likes to and because it motivates me and I enjoy it. The flash visions and auto-pilot day dreams of her dancing and showing me different dresses are the most autonomous thing about her.

Melian's dancing doesn't always start right away, sometimes I have to wait quite a while for it to start. I have to wait for the music to sort of filter into my brain and get her into the mood or the groove. Some days it happens faster than others.

Here is an example of the type of sexy-cute kawaii dancing Melian does:

My question for the tulpamancers and tulpas on the forum is this: Do your tulpas dance to the music you listen to?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not spontaneously like that, no. But dancing is one of the ways we force, if you want to call it that. Also composes maybe a fourth of our wonderlanding, which isn't as much as it sounds since I never practice visualization.

My music? Sure, we have relatively similar tastes. But I choose music they also like if we're going to be listening to music together. So maybe none of

. But yeah sure, they don't start dancing because I'm listening to music myself like for you, but that is a hobby of ours.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Cool. I like how music is an important part of host and tulpa relations and forcing for so many. It makes sense. Music effects our emotional minds very well and it can move us to visualize more easily. :-)

I think the dancing for me, obviously, has a sexual edge to it or a cute and sexy edge to it. She knows I enjoy it and remember she started out as an imaginary day dream girl friend and sexual fantasy. So she still has that energy. It works so well when I am jogging. That energy really gets me moving. :-) Girls like to be desired and to feel pretty and sexy anyway, so I don't think it is that unusual for Melian to want me to watch her dance in my mind.

EDIT: When I re-read this, it sounds dirtier than it actually is. LOL It's not like that, it is rated G or PG dancing guys, honest.

Well Alice often sings along to most music , and she won't stop just because I'm busy with doing something else. She started to dance on a few occasions to very upbeat music, like when you really have the urge to move.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

I am not alone! LOL

Well, except that Melian can't sing for shit. Her voice is too soft. She does lip synch pretty good though and pretends to play a guitar as a lead guitarist or lead singer in a rock band in the Melian Show.

My question for the tulpamancers and tulpas on the forum is this: Do your tulpas dance to the music you listen to?

All the time. I'm the one with two left feet, but that doesn't stop him from trying to get me to dance with him. Same thing with singing. It's become a tradition to drink and sing karaoke in our household during the holidays, and this year he's been singing along with whoever is on the stage.

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

Hah! And people sometimes ask "What's the point in having a tulpa?" I give you Nyx and company! LOL

Guest Anonymous

Michael Jackson can get anyone dancing. LOL Awesome! What is "electro music?" Hmmmm

Oo oo, electro is my genre. In fact the song I just linked could be considered electro. But

is probably the best example I have. I'm surprised you haven't heard of electro actually, it's basically the original "what is this noise that kids are listening to these days?" genre. Of course now that's been replaced by dubstep which is even more noisy. Dubstep's fine but I prefer electro. My tulpas are fine with electro but dubstep and other such things are a bit too chaotic for them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.