Does your tulpa dance to music you listen to?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well, Rina doesn't dance. xD

But when she's projecting and we're listening to music, then it's more common to see her bob her toes or her head than seeing her not do it.

That woman really loves music.

Probably even more so than myself!

Greets,

AG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

But

is probably the best example I have.

Oh I have heard electro then, I just didn't know it was called electro. :-)

Well, Rina doesn't dance. xD

But when she's projecting and we're listening to music, then it's more common to see her bob her toes or her head than seeing her not do it.

That woman really loves music.

Probably even more so than myself!

Greets,

AG

Cute. :-)

Michael Jackson can get anyone dancing. LOL Awesome! What is "electro music?" Hmmmm

Feferi: By "electro music" he refers to music artists like Deadmau5, Skrillex, etc. It's like the most popular music played on parties, at least in our country. L doesn't listen to them, he is from those guys who just dress in black and listen to metal and rock mostly, but when he was creating Vris' personality and likes/dislikes, when he added that Vris loved dancing, he imagined her dancing in one of his high-school's parties, so then the electro music came like her weakness. She starts dancing if she listens to it. Even one day that Vris was a little girl, there was electro in a shop where L was buying his formal suit, and he had to bite his tongue for not laughing at little Vris' dance over the manager's head, jeje.

Dancing isn't something I'm interested in. Then again, I like getting out of my comfort zone, so I might try it.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Hayley will sometimes dance to music if she likes it, and sometimes we'll sing together if there's a song playing on the radio that we both like.

• 2 weeks later...

C> Does headbanging count?

We like helping other people and learning new things in the process

Tulpae (years of existence):

Cross (16 years) - Angel || The cool a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ one

Pr. Artemis (2 years) - Alicorn || The serious and correct one

YES. Dancing together is actually our favorite things to do, and a really great way for us to force. It's gotten to the point where I can't listen to music without going into the wonderland to dance, sing, or perform with my tulpa.

16-Volte achieved sentience while I was listening to music during a long car ride. He pointed out a song to me that he really liked, and I replayed it for him, and that's when he gave me his first big performance. After that, for the rest of the car ride, he danced and played violin for me. He has since grown obsessed with Lindsey Stirling, Vitamin String Quartet, and the Piano Guys. It's one of the things I think is unique to our relationship.

Call me Gabi. Tulpamancer since February 16th, 2013. reddeadrebel on the IRC.

Call me 16-Volte. I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride!

Message me on tumblr!