Does your tulpa dance to music you listen to?

Guest Anonymous

THIS. OH MY GOD, THIS.

*cough* I mean, YES.

Actually, %75 of Céleste's visual responses are him dancing! The first time I actually ''saw'' him was when I was going home in my car and listening to G.U.Y from Lady Gaga -inb4 another guilty pleasure- and then Céleste popped up in my mind, dancing with some SICK moves -that I wouldn't care to imagine if someone gave me 40 years- with a full-cast of my headmates (non-sentient) behind him also dancing in a pretty fleshed out choreography. This was also the time when I decided that Céleste was sentient-- yes, the moves were -that- good.

To this day, I've seen him slow dancing, performing his own choreographies, and belly dancing. That last one made me laugh my butt off and also managed to really amaze me. In a, you know, ''mmmm that's some good schlit there mmmm sign me up mmmm'' way.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

YES. Dancing together is actually our favorite things to do, and a really great way for us to force. It's gotten to the point where I can't listen to music without going into the wonderland to dance, sing, or perform with my tulpa.

See? Who says forcing has to be dull? LOL

THIS. OH MY GOD, THIS.

*cough* I mean, YES.

Actually, %75 of Céleste's visual responses are him dancing!

Cool! That is much like my Melian then, who dances so much! Neat. :-) It does make visualizing more fun for sure!

See? Who says forcing has to be dull? LOL

Cool! That is much like my Melian then, who dances so much! Neat. :-) It does make visualizing more fun for sure!

God, at this rate, watching him dance is starting to become a fully-fledged hobby for me lol. Yesterday, he was BREAKDANCING to ME! ME! ME! Chronic and I literally had my jaw at the floor for the whole 6 minutes the song lasted. About 3-4 hours prior that, he was in a suit slowly swindling along to Lana Del Rey's Honeymoon. I wish there was some kind of device that could record the inside of your mind, because his moves are just too slick to not be shared with the rest of the world :D .

Guest Anonymous

I wish there was some kind of device that could record the inside of your mind, because his moves are just too slick to not be shared with the rest of the world :D .

So many of us wish that! LOL Wouldn't that make Tulpa Info a different place?

Medea: We have held our share of dance parties in the mindscape. I will dance, if there is music on. Good music, that is. I don't interact with Najere's trash.

There is another thing I must note here; Stethen doing this. http://fadingspectrum.deviantart.com/art/Dancing-Stethen-581684792?ga_submit_new=10%253A1451667346

Steth: I-i think we shared that already, at some point, a while ago~.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

No.

My boys do different things all the time. Dimitrov is always reading a book, it is symbolism for gaining knowledge and thinking. Once in a while, he will ask to put on some classical music and he'll have that stupid smile on his face.

Blak, on the other hand, just always stands still, as if it were raining. No matter where, be it my room or any other place, the man will always stand up with his hands in his coat's pockets. Even in my sleep, calls it 'guarding' me.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Guest Anonymous

Interesting how mannerisms and body language in the tulpa's form is so important to a tulpa's personality. Melian is constantly moving, she hardly ever sits still.

So many of us wish that! LOL Wouldn't that make Tulpa Info a different place?

I think that would make the whole world a different place!

Interesting how mannerisms and body language in the tulpa's form is so important to a tulpa's personality. Melian is constantly moving, she hardly ever sits still.

Same! I can't seem to visualize Céleste in a sitting position, and he is always standing up or walking when I go to our wonderland.

Troy: It is like people, after all. How you present yourself indicates how you are feeling and how you are willing to interact with the rest of the world. Body posture and movement is an important form of communication.

Fade has an obnoxious habit of excitedly pointing out the obvious when Medea or I express ourselves with our wings, despite having some herself, or when Olive communicates with her ears or tail.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.