Do your tulpas spend your money?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay. Ever since Melian went public, she and my step daughter have become dear friends. They talk to each other online on Facebook. They go shopping online together as well.

Melian has access to my Paypal and my bank accounts. She buys my step daughter dresses and things they find together. Melian just bought this coat for her (shhhhh, step-daughter doesn't know about it yet). No worries, she doesn't go on Tulpa Info, as far as we know.

Anyway, here is the coat: http://www.dresslily.com/long-sleeves-lapel-double-breasted-beam-waist-voile-stitching-plicated-ruffles-long-edition-ladylike-coat-product534256.html

It was "totally on sale" for $39 dollars down from $93. Melian already added a virtual version of it into her dreamscape mansion closet and will be wearing it. But she just had to buy one for somebody. So, my step daughter gets the real world one.

Melian also bought her a big floppy eared plush bunny for Christmas and the present is wrapped and under the tree labeled "from Melian."

My question is: Do your tulpas go shopping and spend your money?

Melian just corrected me, it is not a dress, it is a coat.

She corrected me again! It was $30. I need to pay attention I am being told.

Vriska: In fact, we try to STOP L from wasting money. Last time he went to the mall, he entered a shop called Insomnio, and there were Star Wars and Game Of Thrones shirts. He wasted like 32$ in just that store from the 40$ he took. Then, he buyed a hamburger!!! Then he had only left like 6$ to use in the cinema. Luckily he stopped. If his best friend wasn't there, he wouldn't even had money to go on a taxi or a bus. But does anyone listen to the poor Vriska? Nope. Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

I don't make very much--woes of being self-employed--so Jack doesn't ask me to buy anything for him. He does encourage me to save money, however. We plan to spend it on experiences instead of things, and he makes it a point that it should be something that both of us want to do. Not just him.

Progress report

Personal blog

Reisen gave one of my friends a loan not too long ago. It was a small loan of a million dollars $300, but I would've done so myself anyway. I barely value money in the first place over actual needs, either of me or others, and my tulpas even less so. That is to say, Reisen would never buy some cheap hat in TF2 for $40 like I would, but she didn't even hesitate to loan a friend money so they could continue eating. Honestly I can't really comment well on how my tulpas think about money because it's too similar to how I think about money.

That was the only time any of my tulpas ever spent my money, though. Because it was a necessity.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

We don't make a lot of money as is, so all of us have learned to be pretty responsible when it comes to spending money. Most of the time, when we're buying things for entertainment, we try to keep everyone in mind so that no-one is left out.

When I went grocery shopping, she told me to buy some expensive sweets, but couldn't decide which one exactly, so we left with none of them. :D And since she really likes almond ice cream, I'll buy her some of that when I see it somewhere. But other than that, she's not spending any of my money.

But.. This is an interesting question tbh. Since we're practising switching at the moment, and I'd like her to really be part of the physical world as well, I wonder how we should handle this money-thing. Maybe I'll give her some pocket money, so she doesn't have to ask or feel bad when buying something?

..that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Guess we're gonna do that.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Yeah i do a lot of the luxury spending around here. My host is pretty anti-consumer and mostly just sticks to buying necessities, so we have spare money most of the time. And a big part of my early upbringing was getting me interested in the outside world by giving me the right to buy things to see if i liked them. At first it was simple things like snacks and treats just to expose me to different foods and sensations, then it moved up to video games that i might want to get deeply involved in. At this point all sorts of choices are at my discretion because my host doesn't care much and he's happy to empower me to live a life in the real world. After basic necessities, most of our luxury spending is my choice to decide so that i can get a fair share of life.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Guest Anonymous

Well, when I go shopping, then Rina's there too (and also projecting).

And yeah, we shop together.

Which is to say we always decide together what we buy, especially when it's about food and drinks and stuff.

Greets,

AG

[Hail] Tri both spends and earns money. Overall, I am more likely to spend money on frivolous things than they are, I think. Though this depends a bit on what. Tri has had full authority to spend money when they are fronting (can't exactly consult me since I am dormant) for nearly a year now. They have also been doing a substantial chunk of the work at our jobs over the last 3/4 of a year and contributed greatly to getting our current better paying job. Reminds me, tomorrow is rent day, and they are probably controlling the body tomorrow meaning they will handle it.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.