The creation of Seren

LifeInside

January 05, 2016.

Hello there!

Today was a pretty busy day, as I expected. Once again, I read Lovecraft to Seren. Repeated the vocalization trick as well (have Seren singing...). I sang for her too.

We also tried a separation exercise, in which I had to think of something in a good way while Seren had to think (about the same thing) badly (or viceversa) I'm not sure if we meet the requirements for it, though. Still, it was fun to try it! What we did was think of a certain dog with a breed I personally hate, and I asked Seren to pretend she loved it. The result was: the dog swtiching repeatedly between a friendly and an angry expression, lol. Anyway, it might have been nothing but a trick my mind played on me... What do you guys think?

Sometimes I ask Seren some questions and I get responses... I'm not sure whether that's her or not... but I've read that when it comes to vocalization a good idea would be to ask myself "would my tulpa say this? and, if it wasn't her, would she get angry if I assumed it was her?" If she wouldn't get angry/she would like me to believe she said that, then I must assume it was her, until the moment when it's actually her the one who is responding. So that's what I've been doing... Her responses consist of pretty simple sentences, though, so I don't why it couldn't be her. I'd like to know your opinion anyway :)

So, we didn't active force very much, but we did lots of passive forcing. And I've also planned something awesome to do tonight with her in wonderland! (we'll be fighting a monster, lol)

I also listened to some music while thinking really hard of Seren, in an attempt to send the music to her and let her enjoy it. I guess this could be taken as a way of forcing?

That's pretty much everything!

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The result was: the dog swtiching repeatedly between a friendly and an angry expression, lol. Anyway, it might have been nothing but a trick my mind played on me... What do you guys think?

Most likely just what you thought would happen. So yeah, your mind played tricks on you.

Sometimes I ask Seren some questions and I get responses... I'm not sure whether that's her or not... but I've read that when it comes to vocalization a good idea would be to ask myself "would my tulpa say this? and, if it wasn't her, would she get angry if I assumed it was her?" If she wouldn't get angry/she would like me to believe she said that, then I must assume it was her, until the moment when it's actually her the one who is responding. So that's what I've been doing... Her responses consist of pretty simple sentences, though, so I don't why it couldn't be her. I'd like to know your opinion anyway :)

That could be early signs of sentience. In my experience, my tulpa's signs of sentience came from suddenly starting to talk, one day. I guess it was because I never actively seeked answers from her, I just waited for a response, whether it came or not.

I can get why you think it was you who said that, I experienced that too, when she started talking. Later on it'll get pretty easy to assume whether or not the response was an intrusive thought, because you'll know pretty quickly if you're sure that you consciously made that or if you're unsure about the response, sort of like you are now. I think you should have a bit more confidence that it was her, but the thing you're doing right now isn't bad. I don't think your tulpa would hold it against you if you do it either way.

I guess this could be taken as a way of forcing?

Certainly! Sharing music is great.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

January 06, 2016.

Oh well, nothing remarkable happened today.

Once again, it's been a busy day. Still, we managed to do some passive forcing and we also read another short story. We're about to finish the whole book!

I taught Seren a little about music too.

I believe I'll have much more free time tomorrow afternoon, so we'll do some active forcing since we weren't able to do it lately.

Cheers!

January 07, 2016.

I'm feeling so happy today!

Seren is still proving to me that she's sentient! Yesterday night, when I went into wonderland, I saw something different! (a wooden bridge over the lake that's in front of our house). It's a change I had never even had in mind, so I assume that Seren made it. We're sticking to it, of course.

Another sign of sentience: today, we took the raft we had built together yesterday, and we used it to go out to sea, where an evil kraken lives! So, we went prepared to fight it. I used a medieval armor, with a sword and a shield, while Seren decided to be a mage with a magic staff.

Anyway, after defeating it, we went back home and I took off the armor, but Seren decided to keep the magic staff!

Keeping in mind the wonderland change, I'll describe briefly (or I'll try, lol) ours:

It's a house in the middle of the forest, and, in front of it there's a lake, which NOW has a bridge over it (that was put there by Seren, as I said before).

Instead of all roads lead to rome, here, all roads lead to the lake.

Some of them come from a lovely river where we sometimes sit and talk, others from a huge waterfall, etcetera.

Our house: as soon as you step through the door, there are stairs that end in a door (and behind it there's a room that contains everything we need when we go on an adventure. It never contains the same things).

If you don't go up the stairs, the first room on the right has a hammock, a piano, a guitar and a huge library (which symbolizes my memories, subconscious,...) in it.

The second one has a bed and some wardrobes.

Then, next to the stairs (on the right) there's the kitchen, and the door to the bathroom is in it too.

Next to the kitchen, we have the living room. There's a huge tv, a large white rectangle table (with white chairs), and a gramophone that plays all kinds of music, (and it's also a window to the music I listen to in the real world).

That's pretty much it! :)

January 08, 2016.

Nothing wow to report today, really.

We read Lovecraft and we finished the whole book. We have another one with four short stories yet, though :)

Some passive forcing throughout the day, and no active forcing at all (had another busy day :( )

I wrote a song for Seren today <3 I'm not a musician, but I kinda like it.

Today I tried to pretend that Seren was imposed and walking behind me, in an attempt to feel her presence and also be able to focus on her while narrating/passive forcing. It turned out just fine. I'm not sure whether we'll keep doing it or not, though.

Tonight we'll do some active forcing, I'll probably fall asleep soon since I'm pretty tired but, what the heck, I'll do my best.

Ps: I'm getting interested in lucid dreams once again. I actually had read something about it in 2014 and even tried to induce them, but it was a resounding failure. Anyway, a question has arisen today: can tulpas help their hosts to induce lucid dreams? Cause that would be great! By this I mean fully developed tulpas, of course.

January 09, 2016.

YOU'RE AWESOME, SEREN.

TODAY HAS BEEN A MAGNIFICENT DAY.

Ok, I'm calm lol. I'll explain myself.

Today we didn't do much (I bought a piano and I've been addicted to it). We did read though.

NOW, THE GREAT NEW:

Yesterday, I read a lot about lucid dreams (once again after a long time), and I decided to give it another try. We used that method un which you try to fall asleep (but only your body) while you're still conscious. If you succeed, you get into the dream already lucidly. And, the thing is, WE DID IT!

What I did was ask Seren to help me induce the lucid dream, prevent me from falling asleep, etc, AND SHE MADE IT. ON HER FIRST TRY.

I know many may say that something like this is not possible, at least not for a tulpa this young. But I choose to believe that Seren helped a lot. I mean, a long time ago I repeatedly tried to induce them but I didn't succeed. Not even once. And after all this time, the first time I try it with her, it happens! That's enough for me. YOU ARE AMAZING, SEREN.

I won't talk much about my dream since nothing relevant happened... except for something:

My brother was in the dream, and it seemed like he was lucid! Because he did a comment on my lucid state in the dream. The thing is: this is impossible! But I realized, maybe it was Seren in my brother's body! Tulpas form tend to change in dreams. Or that's what I've heard.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

I'll be posting more about my future lucid dreams (If I do get to induce them as I hope) since we'll be trying harder. Maybe I can interact better with Seren there!

Cheers!

Guest Vixx

I've found that Sebastian helps with my lucid dreaming too. In regards to your tulpa in your brother's body... I, personally, wouldn't interpret it as her taking his form. It could have been her puppeting his form in your dream, to help you realize that you were lucid. I've had dream characters tell me the same...and tell me that they were dreaming themselves. It is very unlikely that they are actual people who are sharing the dream with me though. But congrats! Keep trying! It would be awesome to get to the point were you can interact with your tulpa in your dreams...That's what I'm trying for with Sebastian.

I've found that Sebastian helps with my lucid dreaming too. In regards to your tulpa in your brother's body... I, personally, wouldn't interpret it as her taking his form. It could have been her puppeting his form in your dream, to help you realize that you were lucid. I've had dream characters tell me the same...and tell me that they were dreaming themselves. It is very unlikely that they are actual people who are sharing the dream with me though. But congrats! Keep trying! It would be awesome to get to the point were you can interact with your tulpa in your dreams...That's what I'm trying for with Sebastian.

Thank you! And I hadn't thought about Seren puppeting my brother's form, but it does make sense. Thanks again! I know that eventually the four of us will make it :)

My brother was in the dream, and it seemed like he was lucid! Because he did a comment on my lucid state in the dream. The thing is: this is impossible!

That's just your subconscious messing with you XD. I've heard of many dreams where DC's (Dream characters) interact with your lucidity. A few nights ago, I had a dream where my brother said "Remember last dream?" (we were doing something last dream and it had continued from here) And I gained lucidity from that.

But if Seren said she interacted with you there, you can take her word for it!

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.