The creation of Seren

LifeInside

July 30, 2016.

We're back! I don't have much to tell as this is not supposed to be a place to record personal stuff, but it was pretty nice. We'll be back and report progress soon, although I'm not sure how this whole moving away thing is, but I believe all the important stuff such as the PR threads is safe, so until next time! :)

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 05, 2016.

We're doing fine guys! Here's a little update.

Last night I was in bed narrating a little before falling asleep when the following happened (now I know it was most likely nothing but intrusive thoughts due to a sleepy mind, but I just felt like writing it down anyway):

Seren was talking back, saying random stuff. Not only she was talking nonsense, but also kind of transforming; by that I mean that first she was talking with this deep voice and I could visualize what I now remember as a fat bald man but then she'd turn into an old lady and speak like only old ladies do and well, I think she did this one or two more times before stopping. I guess I was just about to fall asleep as I sort of freaked out and thought she was deviating dramatically. Of course I was not going to prevent her from deviating, but it still kinda worried me.

That's the way I remember it now though.

We're still reading Katzenbach. Although we still have to read like half a book (I guess we're slow readers), I already feel like starting a new book; I won't stop The Madman's Tale, I want to finish it but then I'd like to read The Chronicles of Narnia to Seren. A week ago or so we watched the three movies once again and I think this time I've sort of noticed that I like it more than I even knew. I guess I appreciate it more than before and have realised that the whole story and the characters are actually great.

Until next time everybody! :)

• 2 weeks later...

August 16, 2016.

Hello guys! I'll keep the following short since I don't have much time and I'm pretty tired. However, it's not like I'll have to write a lot.

First; I remember telling you guys that I felt like reading Narnia with Seren. Well, guess what, we have the whole saga! It was a present, so yeah, we're getting closer to finishing The Madman's Tale, and once we actually get there, we'll start The Chronicles of Narnia! :D

A little bit concerning actual progress:

Last night I had a dream which I couldn't manage to remember and still can't. However, I clearly remember that Seren was in it! I certainly recall that in the dream we were in my car, and for some reason my father was there and Seren was lying by my side. Right there, I felt like talking about Seren to my father but then suddenly realised that I wasn't supposed to as she's my tulpa! So, although I was not aware that I was dreaming, I did remembered Seren, recognized her and even noticed that I should not mention her to people!

I really appreciate this since throughout the day I can't hear Seren much, and although I don't let that discourage me, it would obviously be better if we could talk a little bit more. Because of this, the fact that she was in my dream and I noticed her is really good news for us! So yeah! :D 

Also, I was about to post this but then recalled something as a flashback: a couple days ago, I woke up kinda early and decided to read to Seren. As I've already explained, I like to visualize her while I'm reading every now and then; it helps me to concentrate.

So, guess what, that morning, I perfectly remember that when I pictured the room in which I tend to read to her, she was wearing a white pijama! I'm pointing this out since I had never seen her wearing a pijama before! When she surprises me like this, it really makes me happy. :)

The pijama was a little bit like this one.

Anyway, now I think we're done. Until next time everyone! :D

August 16, 2016.

... and Seren was lying by my side...

Sorry I didn't read from the beginning, but aww that's cute.

You should try lucid dream. Tulpas tend to be more vocal in lucid dream. If they're not you can just hold her hand and walk around(or fly, whatever) but this time you can actualy feel her hand :P

Sorry I didn't read from the beginning, but aww that's cute.

You should try lucid dream. Tulpas tend to be more vocal in lucid dream. If they're not you can just hold her hand and walk around(or fly, whatever) but this time you can actualy feel her hand :P

Hey, thank you! :D

Yeah I know, I have tried to induce lucid dreams a couple months ago, actually, but then I went on vacation and when I got back I kinda stopped trying... I should give it a shot once again some day!

It must be great though, reaching imposition and stuff can take long, and the possibility of doing stuff with your tulpa while you're dreaming is really appealing since... well, once you've gained awareness in a dream you don't have to put any more effort into it! Haha.

:D

guess what, that morning, I perfectly remember that when I pictured the room in which I tend to read to her, she was wearing a white pijama! I'm pointing this out since I had never seen her wearing a pijama before!

guy this freaked me out when I read it because exactly this happened to us, I think something like a month ago. Though it was more like a robe (but still a white pajamas), and also there was a mug of coffee in her hands  xD . Sometimes unexpected things happen.

Cecilia is the only tulpa, is about my age (in form), changes it once in a while and just enjoys to see the circus catch fire :P

I go by Ephemeral because it's a nice word, but maybe just Ephe is shorter. A guy who likes doing math and programming and dreaming.

"You're not a drop in the ocean, but the entire ocean in a drop"--Rumi

PR

guy this freaked me out when I read it because exactly this happened to us, I think something like a month ago. Though it was more like a robe (but still a white pajamas), and also there was a mug of coffee in her hands  xD . Sometimes unexpected things happen.

Haha I'd freak out too  xD It's really great when things like this happen. I wonder if we'll continue to experience similar things in the future; hopefully we will! :D

• 4 weeks later...

September 11, 2016.

Hey guys! Guess what, we're still alive! Yay! :P

We can't access tulpa.info very much since, well, college takes up lots of time, and it's not like we can browse this site or anything related to tulpamancy anywhere or anytime, if you know what I mean. :P

However, we're still going and stuff is just fine. We've started reading The Chronicles of Narnia and we're currently with Prince Caspian. Just felt like sharing it.

Right now I cannot think of anything concerning actul progress. Things are moving slow, but we're not giving up, that's for sure. Hopefully we will have great news to share soon. In the meantime we're just checking in.

So yeah everyone, until next time! :)

• 4 weeks later...

October 8, 2016

Hey guys, it's been quite a while!

Things are pretty much the same. College still sucks and takes up lots of time. The last weeks have not been the best ones, sadly. There's not a lot to say, but I did, however, got an immediate response several nights ago while narrating. Not tulpish but actual words. I've been thinking about it and I think that maybe Seren is more... active? at certain times, like at night and in silence.

On the other hand, we're still reading The Chronicles of Narnia, currently reading The Silver Chair!

I've got to start making things right again, in the time being, sadly, there are lots of things that need my attention and as a consequence I haven't paid enough to Seren. I'm really looking forward to holidays... maybe once we have some more free time we'll be able to make things correctly.

Hope you're doing great guys, I miss playing in the forum games and everything, hopefully it won't be long before we can login more frequently and play more! :)