Talk To Muh Tulpas!

[Insert_Name_Here]

Hello everyone. I don't get on here a lot like I used to so for those who don't know me/remember me or anything, I'm [insert_Name_Here], the host of Ellisae and recently my new tulpa Mira. So I decided, to give me an excuse to come on here more often, and because I have two extraverted tulpas who unfortunately don't have many people to talk to in the real world, I'd create this chat thread where you guys coul talk to them. I will either have no input or very little, maybe a comment here or there. For future reference, Ellisae's text will be in blue and Mira's text will be in purple. So I guess I will let them give a little info about themselves.

Hey guys it's me Ellisae! :D I'm [insert_Name_Here]'s first tulpa, and me and him are also in a relationship! I'm very excited to be in this chat thread me and him aren't on here a lot with the whole school year and now he just wants to lay back and stuff since it's over lol. I'm very artistic and love drawing things and making paintings and stuff. I look forward to talking to you all :)!!!!

Hello! I'm [insert_Name_Here]'s new tulpa Mira. I was created by both him and Ellisae a few weeks ago and maybe it was Ellisae's cute optimism and how she loves being around people but I like to talk to people too so I'm also looking forward to this chat. I'm also really into art like Ellisae and I also love spending time at the beach in our world. I'm also really into fashion and I like to wear really stylish clothes :). Anyway im really looking forward to this chat with you guys!

Well hope you all have fun talking to my tulpas!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your colour choice hurts to read (especially purple), atleast on the default theme.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-colors-viewing

It would be nice if you change it up a bit.

P.S. I don't have stuff to talk about right now, sorry :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

The purple is fine for me, it's the blue that hurts. That type of contrast always makes me feel like I'm seeing double.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Ok well the thing with the colors is blue's Ellisae's favorite color. They looked fine to me but maybe that's because I'm on the mobile version. What color do you think we should do instead of blue? Once this is settled we can start the chat lol.

" timestamp="1451342218"]

Ok well the thing with the colors is blue's Ellisae's favorite color. They looked fine to me but maybe that's because I'm on the mobile version. What color do you think we should do instead of blue? Once this is settled we can start the chat lol.

Look at NoneFromHell's link to the color viewing. That way you can get an idea of what colors look decent on the forum on both backgrounds. (At the bottom of the site there's a button to view the full version of the site.)

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Well I clicked that link twice and the forum design hasn't changed (and I know that on desktop the forum looks different because I've been here on my computer before). I did look at that link when it was posted, but because it was 2 am where I am at I didn't do anything. So, is the issue the fact that it's blue and purple paragraphs that's making it hard to read? Would dark blue instead of blue work better?