Talk To Muh Tulpas!

[Insert_Name_Here]

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" timestamp="1451343933"]

(Man, already the second page and my tulpas haven't done much talking.)

So, for Ellisae's text, would this color work better then?

And for Mira's text, would this work better?

The blue is perfect readable. The purple is okay for me, i can read it.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Thing is if it's too light it's invisible on the white background version I can only seem to use on my phone. If the blue and purple I've chose is fine for this, I'm using it. I have to find the middle ground between what's perfectly visible on the darker desktop version and the whiter mobile version. No matter what purple I use the contrast ratio is poor on the darker backgrounds, but my tulpas want to use blue and purple. Do you see the problem I have? So if the blue and purple I've chosen is legible, I'm going with it.

Edit: I can go with #00BFFF for blue and #9370DB for purple. That's as light as I can go before it becomes too illegible, but even the purple one doesn't have a good ratio on the dark backgrounds according to those tests.

Hey guys (Or rather, gals!)! I enjoy talking to people too. I'm an excitable and social girl. I'm also very kind, like my host made me.

I'm glad you guys like art. It's one of my favourite things to do too! What kinds of artworks have you made?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Hey everyone!!!! It's awesome to meet you all hehe! Oh and if you guys could give us your tulpas names if they are talking so I could know them that would be awesome.

SomethingDire: um well when he was in wonderland I was always able to hear him perfectly but out of it it took me maybe a month or so? Like, it took me a while to hear him in mindvoice and a little longer to be able to talk back to him in mind voice. This was all earlier in my life so I don't remember the details completely well but I know it was a while.

Paranoid Llama: oh my gosh you and me are so similar!!! :D I love making paintings of the scenery here in my wonderland and just doing little drawings in my free-time. Because I don't get to possess my host much I haven't drawn a lot in the real world but I would like to. I also like just walking around here and recently I made a sailboat at the beach here and I like sailing out into the ocean every once in a while, especially with my host and Mira.

Hello all of you! It's nice to meet you.

SomethingDire: I've heard it can usually take a while for a tulpa to be able to hear their host but I've been able to hear him perfectly since day one. Maybe because I'm the second one or maybe because when my host wasn't around Ellisae was (she's always around lol) but I've been able to hear him in mind voice and talk to him back since the first day.

Paranoid Llama: I like doing paintings too but I also like coming up with cool clothe designs for me and just relaxing at the beach. Of course going on an adventure with Ellisae and my host is always fun lol. I think I would be interested in learning a new skill though on top of art, like maybe math or something like my host.

" timestamp="1451352109"]

Hey everyone!!!! It's awesome to meet you all hehe! Oh and if you guys could give us your tulpas names if they are talking so I could know them that would be awesome.

SomethingDire: um well when he was in wonderland I was always able to hear him perfectly but out of it it took me maybe a month or so? Like, it took me a while to hear him in mindvoice and a little longer to be able to talk back to him in mind voice.

Hello all of you! It's nice to meet you.

SomethingDire: I've heard it can usually take a while for a tulpa to be able to hear their host but I've been able to hear him perfectly since day one. Maybe because I'm the second one or maybe because when my host wasn't around Ellisae was (she's always around lol) but I've been able to hear him in mind voice and talk to him back since the first day.

Thanks for the information! The reason I'm asking is really because I'm trying to show myself that not hearing him in the first 2 weeks or so is normal. I tend to lose motivation quickly :/.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Ya don't worry about it. These things take different amounts of time for different people. By the community's standards we achieved these sorts of things relatively quickly, although some have been achieved by some people even faster. It's like they say: your mileage may vary.

I like you guys :3.

@Ellisae I see you decided to use the same colour as me. Turquoise is actually my favourite colour :D. We're sort of in the same boat in art I guess, I just do little sketches of random things that cross my mind. I still haven't had the time to possess to create one in the physical world, but that's for the future, I guess. Adventuring is cool too.

@Mira Clothes designing sounds so interesting! I'm not really one to care so much for what I wear, but it'd be fun to make some! As for adventures, me and my host don't go as often as we're focusing on real world skills such as imposition, but he's hoping to start going on some with me sometime later. Learning new skills is great, too! Wish you luck :).

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.