Talk To Muh Tulpas!

[Insert_Name_Here]

" timestamp="1451372083"]

Ya don't worry about it. These things take different amounts of time for different people. By the community's standards we achieved these sorts of things relatively quickly, although some have been achieved by some people even faster. It's like they say: your mileage may vary.

Yes, exactly. Thanks for your help!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe I like you too Paranoid Llama! You and me really are so similar! I wonder, is your host more serious, introverted and can't draw to save their life? Because if so, then I think we're twins lol XD. I do wonder though if, at least for the first tulpa anyway, if the personality of a tulpa is like the opposite of the host. But ya, I really like you too. I would love to be able to hang out with you someday. Turquoise looks really pretty doesn't it? I like all shades of blue, I originally wanted a darker shade but my host said we need lighter colors so ya. It is a pretty color isn't it though?

Adventures are fun to go on. Me and Ellisae always have something fun to do, whether it be walking around the town in our wonderland, sailing, exploring the mountainy area around our castle or whatevs. I also like to paint too. I like painting scenery; there's some really beautiful scenery around here. I also really like you too Paranoid Llama. It would be fun for you me and Ellisae to be able to do something!

You two are my long lost sisters ;-;.

@Ellisae Well, we do share some interests. He does like doing art too (he's not bad at it, but I'm still better >.<), and he's not serious all the time. But he is SO antisocial. I've been trying to get him out of it, but he really shares no interest in relations with others. That's part of the reason he made me. In general though, our personalities are almost polar opposites. And yeah, blue in general is a pretty colour. Reminds me of the sea and the skies, and their infinite beauty. I do get to see a lot of it in our island wonderland :).

@Mira SCENERY IS GORGEOUS. It's one of my host's favourite things to draw. Sunsets and sunrises are really pretty, too. Do you enjoy watching sunrises/sets in your wonderland? Also, what kinds of designs for clothes have you made?

Uh.. hi girls :}.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Vriska: well, there was this time for a while where me and my host would go into a "wonderland game" and fight monsters and stuff, all inspired by the anime Sword Art Online. But in general no, there's no monsters here.

Paranoid Llama: hello Paranoid Llama's host! You have a really awesome tulpa!!! My host isn't super serious either, but he's only really laid back around people he likes and knows well. Beyond that he takes things seriously. He does know how to have fun though. But uh, ya my host can't draw, at all lol. And he also tends to be a bit down on himself sometimes, even though I personally think he's great.

Ya we must be sisters, from now on I'm going to call you my sister lol. By the way, I never got your real name. Or would you rather me call you Paranoi Llama lol.

Vriska: um, well I'm pretty young so I've never been a part of the wonderland game Ellisae mentioned, so I'm going to say no.

Paranoid Llama: Actually, I don't think there's any kind of day-night cycle here, but I have seen what a sunset looks like with my host's help, and Ellisae has done paintings involving sunsets so I can do paintings with a sunset. The area around the castle we live in (a mountain range with a lake) looks gorgeous with a sunset. As for clothes, I mostly make casual clothe styles for, like, when you want to go to town and stuff, and I have also designed a swim suit style for me and Ellisae for when we go to the beach. Most of my designs are for women since it's usually me and Ellisae, but I did make some clothes for my host for Christmas. I'm thinking about making some formal clothe designs, in case me and Ellisae (and maybe our host lol) go to a fancy restaurant in the town here sometime.

@Ellisae Oh, well you can call me Sceena XD. It's written in my signature. I guess you have signatures off. You can just call my host Llama. As for my host, he's laid back all the time. He doesn't have much people close to him... or so he says himself. I know on the inside, he wants to be fun and happy with other people.

lies

@Mira You guys live in a castle? That's awesome! All my host gave me is a house XD. Maybe sometime, when Ellisae can possess, she could draw some of your clothes designs so we could see? That'd be cool :D.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I would like to apologize for the delay in the message. I was camping for the last couple of days and our camp site was an island of no service, because on all sides of us there was service. So, ya sorry no internet access. But we're back home so let's continue on. And also I'm on mobile most of the time so I'm not able to see signatures (though I can't seem to when I go on my computer either; hell I can't even figure out how to make one of my own).

First off, Sceena's a cute name! I like it. Second, I was actually the one who created that castle. Our host was initially just staying in a boat in the dock XD. I didn't want to live in a houseboat (even if it's based on a real place like the rest of the lake area) and since he said I could create anything I wanted here, I made me a castle to live in. He moved in here, and we made Mira here so, ya! Although it's not much of a castle, I still need to work on it even though it's been around for months XD. My host can be laid back as well, but when it comes to something that interests him, he's devoted and can often have an almost laser-like focus on it, so much so that he accidentally lost some progress in tulpamancy these last few months (though that could also be the sleep loss a little bit)!

About possession: we can do full body possession, and I have done a quick sketch before while possessing, but with the school semester coming up he's probably not going to have a lot of time for some of this stuff. I would love to draw you a picture though!

Ya that would be pretty cool to share some of my designs with you! I think they look really nice, but my only fashion model is Ellisae (and I'm a darn good one too XD) so it would be nice to be able to have some other critique of my work other than Ellisae and my host. And ya, I like the name Sceena too!

Your names are cute too :3.

@Ellisae Wow, you made a whole castle? So, did you like, imagine it into existence like my host usually does, or did you get someone to build it for you, or? It sounds like a pretty big place for only the three of you though. What do you do with all that space? :O.

I guess I sell out my host pretty short. He can have good motivation and goals... but he doesn't have the discipline. I'm usually the one keeping him on track (but oh man it is so hard!) and helping him out for daily tasks, like getting him up in the morning. It's a shame, because he has such good talent but he never works for it, despite having high goals :/. Your host sounds better XD.

D:

@Mira Well I'll be waiting for your amazing fashion designs :3. Maybe my host (or me) could draw myself in your designs and I could be another model for you! I'm definitely doing that :).

I willed it into existence. It's easy for us to do that here, it's how most things are made lol. It's still a work in progress; I haven't worked on it for a while. Ya, it's probably a lot of space for three, but because I haven't done a lot of developing on it its not much space. But hey: long as I can make a castle here, might as well make a castle right? Lol. But Mira did make a room where she puts some of the stuff she makes (both art and clothes designs) for display so there's some use for the space. I'm sure your host is awesome in his own way, he made you after all XD. We all have our own things that make us all cool, like me being good at art, Mira at fashion designs, and my host at math and science.

You might like this cute blue dress I made while my host was on his trip. It looks really good on Ellisae (lots of things do - I'm serious lol) I bet it will look good on you. Maybe she could draw the dress and maybe what she looks like in it. It would be awesome to be able to see how it looks on others! :D

Willing things into existence sounds cool. I usually like to take the time to order anything I want or build places, because it feels more real that way. When I'm doing renovations, I actually do the physical labour myself. Whenever I want to buy something, I usually call on a bird to place the order so they can deliver a package to me, being how I'm on an island. Yeah, my host is unique in his own way. He's really talented in academics but his motivation and hard-working areas needs some help. I had to stop him yesterday from going on the forums because it was pretty unhealthy for him!

Well, for a goddess like me, anything would look good XD. I'd love to try your designs!