Talk To Muh Tulpas!

[Insert_Name_Here]

Sorry for the delay I've been busy.

Wow that sounds cool! For a while I wanted everything to be realistic here because I really wanted to live in the real world, but I noticed how much harder things are there lol. So I figured that it was a good thing for me to be living in a world like this so I take advantage of it a bit. When it comes to drawing and painting though I want to be able to actually work at it instead of willing it into existence because that's so boring you know. And my host, well he's the opposite: sometimes I have to TELL him to geton here lol.

*gasp* A goddess wants to try out my clothes!!!! :O Lol ya that would be awesome I'd love to make a design for you lol.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, real life physics is just unbearable. That's why I love to just mess around when my host is practicing imposing me, like climb up walls, jump up really high and fall down from a high place sometimes for the heck of it. But, I guess I'm gonna have to bear with it when possessing 'cause it's the world we live in, right? Also, my host is way too obsessed with these forums. He often gets carried away on the forum games.

From what I heard from you guys, your wonderland consists of a beach, a castle, and a town. But since you guys adventure, I'm assuming there's much more to it than that. What kind of places have you adventured to? For my wonderland, I live on an island and there are many other islands out there that I can explore. Me and my host once visited an isolated village with a volcano, as well as an icey region where there was a tower.

I'll be waiting for it (them? :o), Mira! :).

On a side note, maybe you girls should continue this in PM? It's only us talking at this point...

But what if others want to hear this?

well idk

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I don't have much experience with imposition (even though I am the older tulpa of the two lol) however we were practicing a few times while my host was exercising during the summer. We didn't get much progress but I think he was able to see a faint image of me (maybe). I do recall, while he was running once, to go behind him and just jump super high over his body and land in front of him lol.

Oh ya. There's a lot to this place. The town is actually a massive city. And the mountains around the lake our castle is at are expansive. A huge mountain range for hiking and stuff. We haven't even explored half of it lol. I also go sailing out into the ocean where the beach is (the beach btw is at the city) that's fun, I wanted to go see if maybe there was some new unexplored continent on the other side but I never got to going out so far and if I was going to do it, I would want to do it with my host. But ya, it's pretty big.

Hey Paranoid Llama, I have a question for you: my host often says that he can hear my thoughts when we're together when I think them quite easily. Also, when either me or Mira are focusing on something, and he's here, he often "fuses" with me or her such that he sees from our perspective and hears our thoughts and senses our thought patterns perfectly. Do you experience this with Sceena?

And I encourage anyone who wants to to come talk to us to post here. I would LOVE to get to know everyone here!!!!!!

Ya same lol come and talk to us!!!

Feferi: Hi. My name's Feferi Peixes, but you can call me "Fef" jejejejejeje. 38) Vris told us about you, girls. And we're all excited to meet you jijiji 38D So. Do you girls like to read?

Beth: Uhh... My name is... Beth... Nice to meet you... So... Uhh... Do you like Breaking Bad...?

Hades: Yawr.

Vriska: Hi. You already know me jejejeje. What Hades says is that if you like the Jurassic Park movies. (He's a hybrid dinosaur jejejeje)

Miranda: Hi. I'm Miranda Rotzank. Nice to meet you. Do you speak another language besides english?

Kotoura: Hello. I'm Silica Yuno Kotoura Minene Haruka. I'm Vriska's adoptive daughter. Do you like anime?

Hello all of you!!!!!! Nice to meet every one of you!

Feferi: Um well I can read, but unfortunately because of how busy my host is I don't really get to read lots of books. I would like to though. My host does a lot of reading but it's usually informative stuff such as sciency articles and textbooks lol. I would like to read a novel or something for fun though. What's the name of your favorite book though? Maybe me and my host can go find it and read it someday.

Beth: I've head of Breaking Bad and it sounds cool but unfortunately my host doesn't watch a lot of tv (his saturday nights are devoted entirely to a few hours of tv lol). So no unfortunately I haven't watched Breaking Bad. What's it about anyway?

Hades: I've heard of Jurassic Park from my host's memories and on commercials I've seen a few times when I peaked though his eyes lol. It looks cool. I'd like to watch it. So what kind of dinosaur are you? I think it's pretty cool that you're part dinosaur!

Vriska: Hello again Vriska!!!!!!

Miranda: No I don't. My host used to know some Spanish but his skills have gotten very rusty. He is interested in learning German and Japanese. Me personally, I would like to know Japanese as well lol. But no, no other languages.

Kotoura: Oh my gosh I love your name!!!! And yes I love anime!!! What I said to Beth, about how my host usually only watched tv on Saturdays, that's our "anime night" lol. I love anime. My host only watches the action type but I would like to check out other types like romance. He doesn't really care for romantic type of shows or movies but I would like to try them out. And a little bit of info about me and Mira: we're both anime-designed. He can imagine everything better in anime so we were made in anime form. What's your favorite anime?

Hello everyone.

Feferi: Well, if Ellisae hasn't gotten to read then neither have I sense I've only been around for about a month. Would like to though.

Beth: The only shows I've ever seen are the anime Ellisae and my host have watched. Cool shows. I'll ask the same question Ellisae asked: is Breaking Bad good?

Hades: This is actually the first I've heard of it. Is it cool? And, same question as Ellisae: what kind of dinosaur are you?

Vriska: Hello again! How are you?

Miranda: Um no no other languages lol. I think it would be cool to know others though.

Kotoura: Wow that names a mouthful lol. I like it it's cool. Well, I haven't watched as much anime as Ellisae (and obviously not nearly as much as my host lol) but it looks cool. I actually had just started watching this show called Samurai Champloo. It looks pretty cool. What's your favorite anime?

And my question to all of you is: what are your favorite types of clothes (if you wear any lol). I like to wear a tank top with some really cute skinny jeans and cute sandles when I'm going for a casual look. I designed a cute blue dress for a more formal look that I like. As I'm sure you guy have figured out from the earlier threads, I'm a fashion designer lol.

Sorry for the late reply, was busy all week.

" timestamp="1452575809"]

I don't have much experience with imposition (even though I am the older tulpa of the two lol) however we were practicing a few times while my host was exercising during the summer. We didn't get much progress but I think he was able to see a faint image of me (maybe). I do recall, while he was running once, to go behind him and just jump super high over his body and land in front of him lol.

Oh ya. There's a lot to this place. The town is actually a massive city. And the mountains around the lake our castle is at are expansive. A huge mountain range for hiking and stuff. We haven't even explored half of it lol. I also go sailing out into the ocean where the beach is (the beach btw is at the city) that's fun, I wanted to go see if maybe there was some new unexplored continent on the other side but I never got to going out so far and if I was going to do it, I would want to do it with my host. But ya, it's pretty big.

My host still hasn't had any results with visual imposition, but with tactile imposition he can slightly feel my hand poking his face. Though, it's more like a general feeling than actually feeling something specific at a certain spot. At this stage he's just visualizing me in the real world. That's where I just fool around, poking other people's faces and hanging off places. Isn't it fun? XD.

That's awesome! You should totally go find another mass of land. The greatest part about the ocean is that it you can imagine it going infinitely in the wonderland, so you'll never fully explore the world unless you put limits on the size. Imagine trying to map all of that XD.

Hey Paranoid Llama, I have a question for you: my host often says that he can hear my thoughts when we're together when I think them quite easily. Also, when either me or Mira are focusing on something, and he's here, he often "fuses" with me or her such that he sees from our perspective and hears our thoughts and senses our thought patterns perfectly. Do you experience this with Sceena?

Most of the proxying I do for Sceena is just hearing her thoughts. It's as if I know what she'd wanna say. She claims it is her doing it, and that it'd be inefficient to say what she wants to say here. So, in a way, I am sort of fusing with her thoughts and intentions when she's communicating with you two here.

Also, when talking to her I sometimes hear what she wants to say before she says it.

And I encourage anyone who wants to to come talk to us to post here. I would LOVE to get to know everyone here!!!!!!

Same!!!

" timestamp="1452970534"]

And my question to all of you is: what are your favorite types of clothes (if you wear any lol). I like to wear a tank top with some really cute skinny jeans and cute sandles when I'm going for a casual look. I designed a cute blue dress for a more formal look that I like. As I'm sure you guy have figured out from the earlier threads, I'm a fashion designer lol.

I wear a sleeveless too, with a long cardigan over it that falls down to around my knees. I wear short jeans that go just passed my knees as well.

Shoes are a bit tricky. Since it's cold around where my host lives, when I go outside it's boots. My host made my form have flats, but I occasionally wear casual shoes.

Before I was sentient, my host made me wear a simple white dress similar to the one Mayuri Shiina from Steins;Gate wears. I still have it, but I like my new look now.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

My host still hasn't had any results with visual imposition, but with tactile imposition he can slightly feel my hand poking his face. Though, it's more like a general feeling than actually feeling something specific at a certain spot. At this stage he's just visualizing me in the real world. That's where I just fool around, poking other people's faces and hanging off places. Isn't it fun? xD.

That's awesome! You should totally go find another mass of land. The greatest part about the ocean is that it you can imagine it going infinitely in the wonderland, so you'll never fully explore the world unless you put limits on the size. Imagine trying to map all of that xD.

That sounds really fun Sceena! I'd love to be able to do that! Sometimes I wish my host wasn't always so busy with school and stuff (like seriously he's in school, and a tutor at some place on campus, and in a NASA program) so we could do things like this and other stuff. But well, I find his determination and focussedness to be really attractive (*blush*).

I really want to find another continent lol. I'd name it Ellisaetopia!!!!

I have a question for you Sceena: what is your form? Are you like a human or an animal or something? Since you said you wear clothes I guess you have a human form but I'm just curious? Me and Mira have a human-anime form. What's yours?

I wear a sleeveless too, with a long cardigan over it that falls down to around my knees. I wear short jeans that go just passed my knees as well.

Shoes are a bit tricky. Since it's cold around where my host lives, when I go outside it's boots. My host made my form have flats, but I occasionally wear casual shoes.

Before I was sentient, my host made me wear a simple white dress similar to the one Mayuri Shiina from Steins;Gate wears. I still have it, but I like my new look now.

Your clothes sound really cute Sceena. I sometimes go with a cardigan but usually it's the tank top. And the description I gave is just a general form, sometimes I change the color, sometimes it's a cute T-shirt, sometimes I go with short shorts like Ellisae often does, etc. Boots sound like they would look cute with your clothes you should try it. What kind of boots do you usually wear?

Most of the proxying I do for Sceena is just hearing her thoughts. It's as if I know what she'd wanna say. She claims it is her doing it, and that it'd be inefficient to say what she wants to say here. So, in a way, I am sort of fusing with her thoughts and intentions when she's communicating with you two here.

Also, when talking to her I sometimes hear what she wants to say before she says it.

That sounds a lot like my proxying experience. Like I type it a soon as I hear her say it in mindvoice like I know what she wants to say when he wants to say it. What Ellisae's talking about though is in wonderland, like if Mira is making some clothes design, I will literally see from her own perspective, hear every one of her thoughts perfectly, like my consciousness and hers fused you know? I first noticed it when Ellisae decorated the castle for Christmas.

" timestamp="1452970534"]

Hello all of you!!!!!! Nice to meet every one of you!

Feferi: Um well I can read, but unfortunately because of how busy my host is I don't really get to read lots of books. I would like to though. My host does a lot of reading but it's usually informative stuff such as sciency articles and textbooks lol. I would like to read a novel or something for fun though. What's the name of your favorite book though? Maybe me and my host can go find it and read it someday.

Beth: I've head of Breaking Bad and it sounds cool but unfortunately my host doesn't watch a lot of tv (his saturday nights are devoted entirely to a few hours of tv lol). So no unfortunately I haven't watched Breaking Bad. What's it about anyway?

Hades: I've heard of Jurassic Park from my host's memories and on commercials I've seen a few times when I peaked though his eyes lol. It looks cool. I'd like to watch it. So what kind of dinosaur are you? I think it's pretty cool that you're part dinosaur!

Vriska: Hello again Vriska!!!!!!

Miranda: No I don't. My host used to know some Spanish but his skills have gotten very rusty. He is interested in learning German and Japanese. Me personally, I would like to know Japanese as well lol. But no, no other languages.

Kotoura: Oh my gosh I love your name!!!! And yes I love anime!!! What I said to Beth, about how my host usually only watched tv on Saturdays, that's our "anime night" lol. I love anime. My host only watches the action type but I would like to check out other types like romance. He doesn't really care for romantic type of shows or movies but I would like to try them out. And a little bit of info about me and Mira: we're both anime-designed. He can imagine everything better in anime so we were made in anime form. What's your favorite anime?

Hello everyone.

Feferi: Well, if Ellisae hasn't gotten to read then neither have I sense I've only been around for about a month. Would like to though.

Beth: The only shows I've ever seen are the anime Ellisae and my host have watched. Cool shows. I'll ask the same question Ellisae asked: is Breaking Bad good?

Hades: This is actually the first I've heard of it. Is it cool? And, same question as Ellisae: what kind of dinosaur are you?

Vriska: Hello again! How are you?

Miranda: Um no no other languages lol. I think it would be cool to know others though.

Kotoura: Wow that names a mouthful lol. I like it it's cool. Well, I haven't watched as much anime as Ellisae (and obviously not nearly as much as my host lol) but it looks cool. I actually had just started watching this show called Samurai Champloo. It looks pretty cool. What's your favorite anime?

Feferi: Well... If I had to pick one, I would choose Game Of Thrones, even if it has broken my heart many times jejejejeje 38) And most of the time I dress all in black with pink goggles or dressing like the Homestuck character with my same name jejejejeje 38D

Beth: Uhh... It's...uhh...about a...chemistry teacher...who...who enters in the drug business with one of his ex-students... And yes... It's pretty good... And... I... Like to dress sometimes like Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh, or like Beth Greene from The Walking Dead...

Hades: Yawr.

Vriska: I'm fine. What about you? And sorry about Hades' "vocabulary" xD. He's like Rory McCann in Hot Fuzz. He only says "Yawr". He's a T-rex with raptor legs, therizinosaurus arms, and the armor and tail of an anchylosaurus.

Miranda: Wow xD. Interesting. We're all interested in learning Japanese and german too xD. My favorite clothes? Well... It's hard too choose one, though. I'm always changing my clothes and hair color jejejeje. Aaaaaaaand he's always nude. And I like to dress as a Homestuck character called Vriska Serket (the same name as me jejejeje) or dressing in black with a gabardine with a shirt of the last Star Wars movie jejejejeje. I LOVE Star Wars.

Kotoura: Jejejejeje thanks, girls :D. I've taken the names of my favorite anime characters. And my favorite anime would be Mirai Nikki jejejejejeje. We all LOVE Minene jejejejeje. And I usually dress with a japanese school uniform or like The Dolorosa from Homestuck, too jejejejejeje.

" timestamp="1452997282"]

That sounds really fun Sceena! I'd love to be able to do that! Sometimes I wish my host wasn't always so busy with school and stuff (like seriously he's in school, and a tutor at some place on campus, and in a NASA program) so we could do things like this and other stuff. But well, I find his determination and focussedness to be really attractive (*blush*).

I really want to find another continent lol. I'd name it Ellisaetopia!!!!

I have a question for you Sceena: what is your form? Are you like a human or an animal or something? Since you said you wear clothes I guess you have a human form but I'm just curious? Me and Mira have a human-anime form. What's yours?

Though I say he does that, it's more like he tries to do that then his mind wanders off. I'm sure it'll change when he doesn't have the end of semester business consuming his time. He did it pretty well before. Hopefully your host will have more time, in one of the slow parts of the year :).

I have the form of a 15 year old human girl. I'm realistic, not anime. My host preferred it like that, despite liking anime. He does sometimes imagine me anime style, though. Oh, I forgot to mention that I have glasses.

If you ever watched Tokyo Ghoul, Sceena looks a lot like Rize (without the violet coloured hair and the human eating tendencies).

Your clothes sound really cute Sceena. I sometimes go with a cardigan but usually it's the tank top. And the description I gave is just a general form, sometimes I change the color, sometimes it's a cute T-shirt, sometimes I go with short shorts like Ellisae often does, etc. Boots sound like they would look cute with your clothes you should try it. What kind of boots do you usually wear?

Ahdunno. I don't really focus too much about my footwear. Sometimes I just go barefoot. I usually only wear winter boots when going outside, as it gets pretty cold here in Canada. I guess I'll try more XD.

That sounds a lot like my proxying experience. Like I type it a soon as I hear her say it in mindvoice like I know what she wants to say when he wants to say it. What Ellisae's talking about though is in wonderland, like if Mira is making some clothes design, I will literally see from her own perspective, hear every one of her thoughts perfectly, like my consciousness and hers fused you know? I first noticed it when Ellisae decorated the castle for Christmas.

Oh. I haven't experienced that. I think I may have, but it must have been brief as I can't recall that. It might be that you're roleplaying in your mind? I mean, can you control what she does when you're fused? Or, this could be just an intrusive thought where you're thinking about what she might be doing at the present time. You could try experimenting with this.