Benjamin's Progress Report (NEW)

ThatOneWeirdGuy

February 11, 2015:

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. There wasn't much to update. But now there is!

I know I say this like every time, but I KNOW Ben's getting more sentient. She has been making points to be about stuff I never thought of before. Some of them are actually really good points.

We've been hanging out and cuddling WAY more since my last update, so thank you guys for helping!

A couple nights ago, I guess I created a wonder land. Its just a small floating island with a tree in the middle. Every night, right before I go to sleep, we cuddle until I fall asleep. She brings me peace, its weird.

Since I spend time on my phone, I don't want her to be bored. I created a Nintendo DS for her. I think she can actually play on it in my wonderland, because she hasn't said anything about not being able to.

For "imposing" I just imagine her with me in the real world. Like, shes sitting behind me, or shes actually IN MY BED cuddling with me, ect. I hope this counts as imposing, because I really REALLY want to be able to see/ feel her. I don't usually try to imposer her on my sight, because I'm not sure I'm ready to do that yet.

Now, you guys are probably thinking: "Her? Why is he saying her? I thought Ben was a boy!" Well, I got some news!

In the begging, she was nameless AND genderless.

I'm going to wait and let my tulpa name itself when (if) my tulpa become sentient. I think I heard that some people do that.

I'm hoping my tulpa turns out male. It might change, but until it changes (IF it changes), I'll refer to my tulpa as "he".

When she picked "Ben", I called Ben "him". But, she never picked her gender... until now! She picked to be female! I know, a female Ben. Weird, right? We are working on picking a new name, if she wants to. But if she DOESN'T, she can still be called Ben if she wants!

It will take some getting use to, having Ben be a female, but soon I think it wont be so weird.

Also, I would like a new drawing of Ben. If anyone reading this is GOOD at drawing (or knows someone good at drawing) and wants to draw, PM me and I'll tell you what I want drawn.

But yeah, I love her so much!

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

March 5, 2016:

Wow. Its been a long time. Well, I've been really busy lately and lots of stress and stuff.

I'm worried about my Ben's progress.

Like I said I've been REALLY busy. And before you all come and write "just drop what ever your busy with , and hang out with your tulpa!"

Except I can't. What I'm working with is too important, I cant stop. I wish I can tell you guys, but a person that involved with this asked me not to say anything about it. So don't ask. Plus I have many MORE serious problems that i literally CAN'T stop (no, I'm not saying I'm addicted to any games or anything. I LITERALLY can not stop or bad crap WILL happen. And I mean really REALLY bad crap)

SO, i haven't spent much time with my tulpa lately, and i feel bad and worried. Im not sure if she still loves me or if shes even still there anymore.

Im scared, because half of me is saying "you got more important things to deal with, and Ben is slowing you down", but the other side really care for Ben. And i dont want him to "die" or what ever you call it.

I don't know if i should continue or not. Should I?

(PS This guy sent me a message saying i could talk to him about stuff when i needed to. I went to my PM box, and couldnt find the message, so I don't know your name. If your reading this, and you sent me a PM saying I could talk to you when I need to, plz respond)

It shouldn't be hard to dedicate 30 minutes every 24 hours to talk to your tulpa.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

It shouldn't be, but sometimes it is. I ThatOneWeirdGuy, I reccomend that you try not to worry too much. Force when you can, but know that your tulpa won't die if you stop forcing daily.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Then do something. Plan ahead of time. Plan 30 minute sessions or something.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

I know all too well that I can go for weeks and still be alive, although not neccisarily active. Pay as much attention as you can, but if you can't (as opposed to jean-luc who was perfectly able to and simply didn't) then don't worry about it, your tulpa should be fine. Just keep them in mind as you're doing other things.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Just apologize for the lack of work and move on with things. Making a schedule shouldn't be too difficult as long as you're allowed to set aside some time from your hectic life.

you guys dont understand. i cant schedule because i need to help the person a lot and that person could need help any time of day or night. and i cant stop helping cuz bad stuff WILL happen, and i dont know when the person will need my help