Fanart Cosplay of My Tulpa Melian! (squeeeeeeeeeee)

Guest Anonymous

I think Melian is the only tulpa that's been cosplayed.

I don't think that you're taking into account the tippers based on characters which people have cosplayed as.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I don't think that you're taking into account the tippers based on characters which people have cosplayed as.

Interesting point. But did the cosplay specifically as the tulpa?

I love me. I am so incredibly amazing!

I have to admit that is pretty amazing!

When are we going to see the first Melian movie? Who would be your favourite actress to play your part?

I guess Sandra Dee is a bit ol-ohwait, she's ded. Damn.

Still kinda weird though. I wouldn't want anyone pretend to be me.

Heh, in fact they can't because there aren't any images of me. And knowing thst rule 34 will always be enforced I'm very happy about that.

That feel when nobody wants to cosplay my tulpas.

elise.jpg

*seat-taking intensifies*

Super Girls don't cry

Guest Anonymous

happy_birthday_mistgod__by_theartisticpony-d63sdvm.jpg

A fanart portrait done of me by our good buddy TheArtisicPony on Deviantart. Here is a link to the original art: Happy Birthday Mistgod! TheArtisticPony has a great ability to get my face looking really close to what I really look like. She captures my spirit every time she draws me. My eyebrows would be darker though.

I have to admit that is pretty amazing!

When are we going to see the first Melian movie? Who would be your favourite actress to play your part?

Thanks! It is pretty cool! Oh who would play me? That would be hard to find someone as I am so adorable and all that!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

oh god the anime even I'm not that anime

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Every artist has a different interpretation of Melian in their own style. It is really fun to see how they imagine her. :-)

Yeah no that's a cool picture. Melian and I both have people draw all sorts of different pictures of us. I've got way more but yours are more unique/connected to you because mine are drawn by strangers that don't know me. I'm really tired and can't figure out what to write in this post

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

I'm really tired and can't figure out what to write in this post

Hah hah hah! Well I am confused about what I am writing, or what I want to write, even when I am wide awake!