No creativity, Help!

Hello! I have had my tulpa for a while, and if you saw my last post, I worked on my tulpa more and I can feel we are doing better!

Now to my question. I would like to start creating what my tulpa looks like.. But the issue is I have no creativity in creating looks. I would like to have her anime look, but I don't know how well that would look when I see her in front of me. Also, I'm afraid to make her looks myself because she might not like how she looks! (Plus I have no ideas) I was planning on having her create herself so then she would love what she looks like. But I feel she's having as much trouble as I am.

Yesterday I talked to her and listed off things she could do, for example brown hair, long or short, curly or straight etc. all the way through from facial to size. But I think she is still having trouble! I considered looking at pictures of anime girls to help Bethany (her name) so she could choose one of them but I don't know how well that will turn out.

Long story short, how do I design her look? Can she do it? Am I just rushing her? Does she need me to help her? How did you do it, is there an easier way or did you let your tulpa design it themselves?

Thank you for reading! And I hope you have an answer to my situation : )

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stupid."

~Albert Einstein

Just start to imagine how she should look, you will see how it turns out, and she still has the ability to change every aspect of it. It's called deviation. My tulpa changed her hairstyle for example, a few days after i started to visualize her. So you really don't need to worry about it. You (or your tulpa) can always change the form later on.

Since you attempt to create an animelike tulpa you could use one of the many "face editors" you can find on the internet to create a first draft. This may help you to obtain a stable image of her.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Just start to imagine how she should look, you will see how it turns out, and she still has the ability to change every aspect of it. It's called deviation. My tulpa changed her hairstyle for example, a few days after i started to visualize her. So you really don't need to worry about it. You (or your tulpa) can always change the form later on.

Since you attempt to create an animelike tulpa you could use one of the many "face editors" you can find on the internet to create a first draft. This may help you to obtain a stable image of her.

Thanks! I have trouble visualizing so I will try on of those face editors, or find a picture I like and change some things. This was really helpful!

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stupid."

~Albert Einstein

You can design the form anyway you'd like. Alternatively, she doesn't need to have a form right now, so you could just use a placeholder if that suits your fancy. I've seen a lot of people go down the route of using a small animal as a placeholder (that seems to be a lot better than an orb to me, but more complex) lately, so maybe you could try that.

Yes, your tulpa can make the form. You do seemed to be rushed, so like some of the others here have said, keep in mind that a tulpa's form can be changed at any time, even after visual imposition. It's not about the easiest route, it's about the most comfortable route for you.

You could look at some of those anime girl pictures and work on it, changing things to both your and your tulpa's liking.

There is no single path to every goal, so keep in mind that there are a whole myriad of ways to go about this. As others have mentioned, you could either use a placeholder form, give them one, or base their appearance off of a pre-established character. If they like it, they will keep it and then it is no harm done. If not, they can change it, and again: no harm done. Really, it comes down to asking your Tulpa since it is not like just programming a computer- it is a "living, breathing" entity much like yourself, and so is bound to have its own feelings on the overall proceedings. Cheers!

As Vosaiu mentioned, you could look at a gallery or whatnot to get ideas or inspiration. Heck, as far as humans are concerned, plenty of our species look through magazines and tabloids to mold themselves to so it is not like there is any foul play for choosing that route.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

For latest Tulpa in progress I got inspiration from Pabu from the Legend of Korra (que the shouts of geek) so I tried drawing Pabu. I found I couldn't get the head right so I rolled with it and the ferret head somehow became a wolf head, which is how I got the form of my Red Ferret Wolf. Sometimes the best creations are accidental.