Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

Guest Anonymous

Does your Tulpa change Clothes?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

• Yes, my Tulpa wears what he / she wants.
    • Yes, but it's more me who controls it.
    • No, my Tulpa always wears the same clothes.
    • My Tulpa doesn't wear clothes.

All of us have basically worn the same clothes since we were created (the clothes the characters we were based on wear) except rarely in winter, but I guess Reisen actually we've never decided on her looking only one way so sometimes it just feels more right for her to be in one outfit or another

her normal outfit is this but sometimes (like today actually) she just appears wearing this instead, probably because so many of our reference images for her vary like that (no it's not a conscious choice on her part, our brain just does it automatically)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't bother changing our forms' clothes. It doesn't matter to us that much. 

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I have changed my clothes slightly for gimmick reasons. I have a coat that looks like my suit and I have a yellow raincoat. Otherwise, no I don't change my form's clothes.

When fronting, I typically wear what Cat wears unless I rule it to be "too girly". I will never voluntarily choose to wear a dress.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Yes, I have a tulpa (that I accidentally manifsted) who's name is Night and he generally wears the same outfit, but sometimes he decides to wear something different depending on what is happening. Like for example, when I go to a dance he would sometimes wear a suit or something more nicer than what he usually wears. Or he sometimes just takes off his coat and jacket because he just doesn't want to wear it for that time being.

In the inner-world, my tulpas change clothes. They do so manually, as in removing the old clothes and putting on new ones. They do not have a great diversity of outfits, however.

I love fashion. I love dress up! Sol, would wear the same thing everyday if you let him. He'd be all uniform all the time, and when work said no more scrubs, he was totally depressed. He and Lester would both wear the same thing every day if we didn't pester them.

Changing is as easy as and as quick as Wonder Woman changing. Or as fun as Almighty Isis changing. It's just lovely being magic. we do have the most spectacular closet in our primary WL-home. The tiles in the bedroom are hexagonal, varied in size. A cluster of them can be raised to reveal hidden closets, a vanity cabinet, and hexagonal pillar for a chair.

When we travel, we do try to dress to blend in with the locals.

They do so manually, as in removing the old clothes and putting on new ones.

Vesper: That's a good point to mention. We change clothes with swirly sparkly light effects. Changing manually would take a lot of unnecessary effort given that we don't have simultaneity, imposition, or immersion. Ostensibly, my unused outfits are hanging in my armoire in the mindscape, but I summon them and dismiss them magically and rarely actually open the doors. If I've never had the outfit before, I specifically create it on the spot. Even if I have, I still might make magical adjustments to it through the day.

Iris: While there is a closet in my bedroom, I've never thought about where my clothes go when I am not wearing them. They exist by my will and for my benefit, so I am inclined to think of them as part of my form.

Back off, smartypants. The avatar is Michen's fursona. There's no drawing of me that can be used.

Vesper: My abject apologies. My host was married to a furry for eight years, but I still never consciously processed that your avatar is of a snow leopard, not an arctic fox. I like the scarf whether either of you ever wears it.

Mindscape never feels cold

Neither does ours, but we almost always manifest in the physical world anyway.

...All right, part of it is also that Michen is interested in naturism

Ha! Now the truth stands revealed!

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

... we change clothes by focusing our visualization on the details of where our clothes are, because it's so bad there's only a general idea of what we're wearing and something as small as changing Reisen's shirt from blue to white (actually just taking off the overcoat thing) is barely a "change" to begin with

also her skirt color rarely enters our consciousness unless we're practicing imposition by going over her full body from head to toe, same for any of us kinda, details just don't exist unless we really focus on them..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hi! This is Emily *Writing on my host's account White Knight :)

I can change clothes and dresses any time I want I even brought myself a new collection of trench coats for the winter!

ps My knight like my red dress the most xoxo

Hey so this is me now, W.K

She was so irresistible to write something about what she wears she is laughing at me now as I write this line.

Anyways hi there, my name's Jack I call myself the wihite knight and my companion here with me is Emily.

We are together for more than 10 years if you want to consider the time she was gone as well.

Long story, you can check it here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-the-long-journey-of-understanding-and-acceptance

She does change clothes. She changes shoes / boots what ever you can think off she stole my shirts and underwear as well, sneaky bastard lol.

well she gives me the stare now so I guess it's end this comment lol.