Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

Guest Anonymous

Does your Tulpa change Clothes?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

• Yes, my Tulpa wears what he / she wants.
    • Yes, but it's more me who controls it.
    • No, my Tulpa always wears the same clothes.
    • My Tulpa doesn't wear clothes.

Vesper: My abject apologies. My host was married to a furry for eight years, but I still never consciously processed that your avatar is of a snow leopard, not an arctic fox. I like the scarf whether either of you ever wears it.

Thank you!

Curious. Well, when a drawing of me does come out as an avi, we hope you'll like the hairpin just as much.

Neither does ours, but we almost always manifest in the physical world anyway.

That is something we're working on now. And I do have to say that, no, when I'm imposed in the real world temperature doesn't affect me either. Temperature doesn't affect me directly at all. However, if it were to be very cold, I can always still choose to wear a jacket to better fit the situation. And I probably will, knowing me. I just haven't been imposed in reality that much yet.

Ha! Now the truth stands revealed!

Oh boy, here we go.

Heh. This helped us more than one would expect, you know. It aided our tulpamancy experience in the long run, actually. It's one of the reasons why I'd still go bottomless even if I'd start wearing a jacket.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All four of the head ghosts wear what they want when they want.  Sometimes they manually take their clothes off / put them on.  Other times they just poof them on and off.  They all have too many outfits to really list without building a wall of text.  But I thought of some fun ways to rank them for the purposes of this thread.

Below are ranked from most to least:

In terms of outfit complexity (how elaborate they are):  Sabari > Xiri ~= Noriko > Anzu

In terms of the number of different outfits they use regularly: Xiri > Noriko > Anzu > Sabari

In terms of how colorful the outfits are: Xiri > Sabari > Anzu > Noriko

In terms of how lewd the outfits are: Noriko > Xiri > Anzu > Sabari

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

I voted "My Tulpa doesn't wear clothes." because most of my headmates don't.  None of them are human though, so lack of clothes is normal for them.

There is just one who does where clothes on a regular basis though, but he occasionally goes without clothes too.  He's an avali (basically an alien raptor),  and most of the time he wears a set of red and brown wraps,  but he also sometimes wears a sci-fi starship captain's uniform.  Then there was just one time when he wore some skimpy pink and purple wraps just to be sexy silly.   So yeah,  in his case there's a little bit of change sometimes,  but clear favoritism for one outfit.

• 3 weeks later...

It's still early days with my tulpa, and I'm going along with the school of thinking to assume sentience from day one. I'm into week two. I had an impression of her in blue jeans, sheepskin jacket and ugg boots. I took her "shopping" for clothes, and she chose a hoody, as well as a new coat. She's also acquired a fleecy coat, which is far too big for her, and randomly, a niqab. Maybe this is a hint to work on the drawing of her face that I keep procrastinating on.