Guest Anonymous

Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

Does your Tulpa change Clothes?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

• Yes, my Tulpa wears what he / she wants.
    • Yes, but it's more me who controls it.
    • No, my Tulpa always wears the same clothes.
    • My Tulpa doesn't wear clothes.

Arro doesn't wear clothes -- he's a lion. But he's taken to changing his fur color and markings at the drop of a hat :/

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

Steth: Yeeeeeeee, another thread about clothes~!

Some of us change clothes more than others. I change it up all the time, but Fade only draws me in my one "main" outfit. Pshhhhh~! Olive and Medea do lots of changing up too, and Eury'll match meee.

Demi's gotten into changing stuff up too! He's not big on appearances, but he switches out his scarf for one of a different texture a lot. It's always blue though. And he sometimes wears his trench coat thing, and sometimes doesn't.

Jamie likes changing up the little details on her outfit thing than the outfit itself! She'll be sneaky and do different belt buckles and scrunchies and boots, BUT I NOTICE~! : D

Jamie: Am I flattered, or disturbed?

Steth: The only one that never really changes anything much is Troy. Over time, all he's reeeaaally done is get a different shirt and a necklace to match what he usually looks like in the pictures Fade draws~. And there was this funny-looking black cloak he wears over his stale old outfit from time to time. He just doesn't change much! Boooring.

Troy: I care little for my appearance, as long as I am clothed and retaining general dignity.

[align=center]We are a soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences. Our "host" is Fade, and the general leader figure is Troy.

~ Fade, Medea, Stethen, Euryale, Jamie, Olive, Drewbie, Demetrius, Najere, Troy ~

Najere is being an (extremely charming) narcissist.

Olive is most adorable![/align]

I like to switch it up sometimes when visualizing considering we are still at the early stages of her developement, but I think different clothes (depending on the context too) help me visualize her general shape better.

Celeste changes his apperance very frequently. He just doesn't want to sit down with one type of look, I guess :) . The only thing that stays the same about his apperance is the tribal sun tatto on his chest. Also, his ears are always pointed and have earrings on them at all times, but the ears' length keep changing and the style/color of the earrings change whenever I try to "see" them.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Minty wears striped socks and a hairbow and that's it.

She's a unicorn though so it's cool.

Hee hee

OH are there any images of Minty? That sounds so adorable!

We picked the top one.

Both of my tulpas change clothes fairly often, one more than the other.

Both tend to mostly pick clothes of the colour that they use when posting in this forum. Blue for Mara, Green for Maya. But not always, they have both worn different colours at times.

Maya tends to change clothes more often, expressing herself using her appearance (she also changes her form occasionally for the same reason, usually the changes are temporary, but she has made quite a few permanent changes over the time that she has been with me too).

Mara sometimes changes her clothes too, but generally less often and tends to dress according to a certain theme or style. I don't quite know what word I want to use there. She has a certain look that she usually portrays.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

My tulpa wears whatever she likes, and sometimes she surprises me. Though, she usually wears the same rotation of clothes.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

They don't give a single fuck, walking around naked in public with their jazz instruments hangin' out, just bare asscheeks in the wind. But, yea both my tuppers are animals, so it's completely... Relatively* normal for them to be naked. Clothes are optional. Sometimes I think, wow Zero, I mean your jazz is just flopping about the place, you should wear some pants or underwear. But I've only seen him with a bowtie on.. And for Flutters most of the time I'm looking at her face or body from different perspectives, her tail sorta covers it I guess but I really never focused too much on this before.