Possessed/Switched Tulpa Mannerisms

Vos

Well first off, Aurora uses a very feminine voice in my very masculine body. Which at first was really weird but I've grown used to it. She refuses to use a different voice around other people so she doesn't front much anymore. Mainly only to gang up on me with my wife about something I'm being difficult about(such as healthy habits). Her movements are very quick and deliberate, more so than mine. She likes the hand on the hip cocked to the side pose quite a lot. When she walks its very smooth and fluid usually on the balls of the feet rather than the whole foot. I don't know what else to say really. We have never actually switched but we have co-fronted quite a lot.(a week straight once) She has a very feminine feel to her that i absolutely lack.

Sweetie is much more subdued but she hasn't spent nearly as much time in front as Aurora. Sweetie seems much more slow and smooth but that could just be due to unfamiliarity. But she can't have spent more than a couple hours upfront total. But she certainly does not seem to have the same overpowering feminine feel that Aurora puts out. When she has used my voice it's just a quieter slightly higher version to mine rather than the very obvious change that Aurora does to my voice.

That's what I can remember off the top of my head what I've noticed and what other people have told me. I've had friends that have talked to Aurora face to face.

Their opinion, in a word. Weird.

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I am in control of the body I'm quite a bit different to Kevin:

• My voice is quiet, female and with a southern-USA accent.
  • I tend to interact with people much more (by text). I'm extroverted and Kevin is introverted.
  • I like to dance to music. Kevin pretty much never dances as the pain in the legs is too much for him.
  • My reflexes are much faster than Kevin. (My martial arts instructor tested this and said (jokingly) "you're not human."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Since I don't really speak too loudly in general, the voice tends to be a bit quiet, feminine and somewhat relaxed/laid back sounding from what I've experienced. In general, the body is relaxed when I'm in control since I don't tense it up unless if something stressful is occurring. I can't help but clean and organize the room as well. There's also an odd habit I've picked up over the years where I hum to myself, it feels nice.

Desmond speaks with a slightly lower voice than I do, if he speaks. Mostly telling my dog no when he's being a dick. He also frowns a lot. I probably look really angry when he's in control. And he licks my teeth (that sounds wrong wow). I have a habit of keeping my hands in my pockets, he doesn't and it feels weird.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I am never a fan of switching, even If i always try and refuse as possible. I do not feel very comfortable with it, so whenever nihi tries to bug me to switch I always says no BUT that is not to say that if I do take control of the body, which i did quite a few times, there's always some mannerism that changes.

I always have the arms at the back, I do not know where I got this trait but when i am in control; It is common for me to put Nihi's arm behind his back and i do not usually talk whenever i am in control of the body, I am very shy to speak outside which boggles me because I do not feel that way when I am not in control but when I do I just avoid people which is the opposite of my personality.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D