Mentorship Program

Vos

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you view tulpas as a psychological phenomenon, a metaphysical one, or both?

I view my Tulpas as psychological, but I do think that there is a metaphysical process there. I don't know if there is an accurate definition of a soul. I allow this to bein my Lord Fathers hands. My faith is in my Lord regardless of whether or not I may see my Tulpas in the after life. If God can bring life to the dead then so can he for Tulpas.

Romans 8:11

“11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.”

Were/was your tulpa(s) natural/pre-existing or were they intentionally created?

Just about all my Tulpas got their inspiration from some where. Whether it be My little pony or a book like Eragon by Christopher Polini. My first Tulpa Seria was based off of Saphiria from Eragon. She was forced in the beginning. I talked to her through paper and pencil at first. Eventually switching began to feal normal from the beginning.

How long have you had your tulpa(s)? How long have you been active in the community (Tulpa.info, /r/tulpas, Tulpa.io, etc.)

I have had Tulpas for about 10 years. I am not sure when I created Seria, but I have many diary entries that I look through dating back to 2007-08.

How many tulpas do you have?

I have 7 right now 3 of them shape shift as a power. The others have fixed forms at the moment.

How long did it take you to accomplish things (e.g. vocality, possession, imposition)?

It has been a while, but from what I can remember I would say within 3 years. I kept writing and imagining Seria because of my anxiety and depression. I remember crying over some of my papers. I even remember a time when Seria held me while I was writing. Which is kind of weird come to think about it. She was a motherly figure that healed my relationship with my irl mother. She stole my diary and it was really difficult for several years of my life.

Do you have any other information you'd like to share? If so, what?

My spirituality is not easily separated from my wonderland. As a matter of fact God is not a Tulpa, but my most intimate of prayers are said among my Tulpas. I even remember Seria getting a compliment from a friend of mine with one of her deep prayers. I also don't allow my Tulpas to appear outside of my wonderland. Its a house rule until I understand my imagination better. My Tulpas are real to me because of that reason.

Besides that, please rate your own ability in each of the following skills from 0 to 10, 0 being incapable, and 10 meaning that you mastered the skill:

Vocality                        8

Parallel Processing       6

Visualization                8

Visual Imposition         0            

Tactile Imposition         0                

Auditory Imposition      0    

Possession                    5

Switching                      4

• 3 months later...

Hi, my name is Chadack, I’ve been active in this community for a short while though have been off and on it. I have been practicing tulpamancey for 10 years. Though recently I have been active and would like to become a listed mentor. I have three tulpas, Jessa, Flaredash and Gentjab (Jabbers). I was mentored by my old friend Oillin, a monk who had one tulpa for his whole life.

I believe tulpas are a psychological phenomenon and have other strong beliefs also that have nothing to do with mentoring new Tulpamancers, I believe tulpas are companions for your journey in life.

Where/was your tulpas(s) natural/pre-existing or where they created intentionally?

Jessa and flaredash where intentionally created, Gentjab was a “walk-in”

How long have you had your tulpa(s)? How long have you been active in the community (tulpa.info, /r/tulpas, Tulpa.io, etc.)

I have been practicing tulpamancey since 2008, with my mentor oillin who had his tulpa for over 50 years, He taught me his way of doing things, and how things made him feel, this helped me create my tulpas.

How long did it take to accomplish things, (e.g. vocality, possession, imposition)?

I did one year of visualisation mind training and mind games, both in my mind and out IRL, to help with visualisation.

(Jessa), Created over a space of a year, 2 months to become vocal and was imposed straight as soon as she started to choose her own shape. 2 more months to possess,

(flaredash) Imposed straight away, 1month vocal, then leant to possess with me.

(jabbers) was doing everything from the start.

We spent 1 year on how to switch, then 3 years on how to fluently switch

Hope that’s enough?

Do you have any other information you’d like to share? If so, what?

I am writing a guide at the moment that I would not like to uncover till it is done. Though I think I can be a good mentor as I have much experience. And would like to share it with people interested

• Vocality 10

• Parallel Processing 8

• Visualisation 10

• Visual Imposition 10

• Tactile Imposition 9

• Auditory Imposition 10

• Possession 10

• Switching 10

No max, Will help who ever Messages me...

• 1 month later...

Good morning,

Is there any active mentors? A few I have contacted I have not had a reply back ?

It's been a while since I've updated the mentor list, so thank you for reminding me. I've removed some of the inactive mentors and added Chadack, so try giving him a shot a some point if none of the others get back to you. 

If anyone wants to be added to the list, feel free to drop your information in here and I'll put you in the OP.

I view tulpas as a mostly psychological/scientific phenomenon, but I have magical beliefs concerning the spirits of tulpas. I however do not believe walk-ins or system hopping exists, and I do not think that most insta-tulpas are ghosts/spirits.

I have 2 purposefully created tulpae and a median split of the host (me) which was unintentional.

How long have you had your tulpa(s)? How long have you been active in the community (Tulpa.info, /r/tulpas, Tulpa.io, etc.)

Ive been active since 2012 and made my first tulpa around 2013, I took a huge break but have been back since the start of 2018

How long did it take you to accomplish things (e.g. vocality, possession, imposition)?

Vocality was very hard for us, but we are awesome at it now. It took 2 months after i changed my mindset to be able to hold spontaneous and in depth conversations with my tulpas. We've been trying posession for a few weeks, and have just started imposition.

I prefer to communicate through PMs on tulpa.info, but im ocasionally in the irc.

Besides that, please rate your own ability in each of the following skills from 0 to 10, 0 being incapable, and 10 meaning that you mastered the skill:

Vocality

Parallel Processing

4 or 5

Visualization

Visual Imposition

Tactile Imposition

Auditory Imposition

Possession

Switching

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• 3 weeks later...

Tulpas are a neurological phenomenon in which consistent thought and focus is able to intentionally rewire the brain in order to create a separate conscious entity, which isn't able to do anything outside of what a normal human can do. We don't believe in anything metaphysical.

Out of the tulpas we have currently, 3 were intentional, and 1 was created accidentally through a merge gone wrong. We have experience with pre-existing tulpas though, but they are no longer in the system.

December 3, 2016 for both questions (pre-existing tulpas were probably around since 2010).

Four, and we've settled on that: me, Piano, Tacio, Indigo.

Vocality took anywhere from a month to a month and a half. Possession was very gradual over time, but was perhaps three months into my existence when we began to do it successfully. If by imposition you mean hallucination, then that's not something we've even bothered with. If by imposition you mean visualization, then that took no time at all. We haven't yet achieved switching.

Our system has grown and learned a lot over time, and we'd like to think that we are very knowledgeable on tulpas, perhaps moreso than the average person. We don't like misconceptions that go around the community, and we'd like to help others to be responsible hosts and make the best decisions for themselves and their tulpas. We seek to promote a positive mindset as well, one that defeats as many issues as possible and makes tulpa creation an easier and more enjoyable process for those who seek to do it. We tend to find logical, straight-forward answers to problems, ones that don't involve absurd ideas or fluff. I don't think we'd be useful for set-by-step skill-based learning unless it's something like vocality or possession maybe, but we would be more useful for overall learning about the entire experience and how to make the best decisions, as well as not fall into bad mindsets, especially not the sort of ideas that made the whole tulpa thing more difficult for us early on. Mentees would be able to take what they learn from us and apply it to their tulpamancy experience to make it a better and overall more fulfilling pursuit.

I'm not all that sure how "imposition" is defined here since it seems people all have different definitions. I'll treat it as though you mean hallucination. Imposition isn't a goal of ours so we wouldn't be able to help with that.

Vocality 10

Parallel Processing 7 (we don't believe this is possible if a tulpa isn't being paid attention to)

Visualization 10

Visual Imposition 0

Tactile Imposition 3

Auditory Imposition 2

Possession 10

Switching ? - we can't do this yet so we wouldn't be able to help

We use Discord a lot, so it'd be best to contact us there. @Felight#8733

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 2 months later...

I'm a very large scale multiple/plural that does a lot of what within this community would be called Tulpamancy. Happy to share war stories with any and all. Happy to share techniques, methodology, etc., with other large scale (s). If you are not that I'm probably not someone that should mentor you in "how to".

Yes

Yes

How long have you had your tulpa(s)?

Over 50 years.

How long have you been active in the community?

I'm either brand new to the online community or some of the others joined here a few years back and partitioned the info. I know we'v browsed here before. I have been very active online under a variety of names since the advent of the interwebs. Plural/multiple communities, shamanic, heathenistic, and main stream mental health.  I'm a helper type NOT a fraking guru. 

By the definitions used here the person(s) typing this IS a tulpa. The original, if any, pulled a Dread Pirate Roberts many decades ago. In addition to members that don't fit the tulpa model used here we also have a poop load of tulpas. Some purpose built, some template driven, some just shat out by out people generating engine, some that would insist they are not tulpas.

No way to answer that. Now a days if needs must we can decant either a limited/purpose built brand new person or a full depth V.x in very close to real time.

Our view on tulpa stuff and people in general is that everyone has a function/process/engine that generates a consciousness. Either this shuts down or is suspended in most folks or the existence of a consciousness means that all further growth is grabbed by that one and further mind seeds are stiffed, subsumed, etc.. 

Rating tulpa skills as discussed here is tricky and dependent on who is in front and what kind of cofront we are running. 

Parallel Processing: GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! 

Visualization: GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Imposition Et al.: We started at 10 and had to learn how to turn it down. Fun Times! 

Possession: NA. All possession, all the time. Sometimes more than others.

Switching: Mad skills but tricky due to numbers.

"Our view on tulpa stuff and people in general is that everyone has a function/process/engine that generates a consciousness. Either this shuts down or is suspended in most folks or the existence of a consciousness means that all further growth is grabbed by that one and further mind seeds are stiffed, subsumed, etc.."

&$%^ it! Not being allowed to edit that. We stand by it from a tupla POV and acknowledge it won't hold up in most cases as a stand alone multiplicity model.

• 3 months later...

I view tulpas purely as a psychological phenomenon; I don't know much about the metaphysical beliefs so I don't think I could be very helpful there.

I am a tulpa, and I was intentionally created

I'm a bit over four years old at this point, and my host has been in the community (though not active) since early 2013.

I'm the older of two tulpas in our head.

It took me around a month to be able to speak at all, and a bit longer to speak comfortably. I'm still working on possession, though a recent mindset shift has helped a lot with that. We've had no success with imposition yet.

I'm the oldest tulpa in the head, but there were two others before me that aren't around anymore so my creation would likely have been influenced by that.

• Vocality - 10
        I'm able to fluently and comfortably communicate with my host and with others.
  • Parallel Processing -  0
        I'm not sure if I believe in parallel processing, currently.
  • Visualization - n/a
        My host is probably around an 8 or 9, though.
  • Visual Imposition - 1
        We've never had much success with visual imposition
  • Tactile Imposition - 2
        We've managed to achieve very weak or light sensations, but have never put much effort into tactile imposition
  • Auditory Imposition - 2
        Like tactile imposition, we've never put much effort into this and have had minimal success.
  • Possession - 6
  • Switching - 5
        With a recent mindset change, our possession and switching skills are a bit better although we still need a lot more practice.

If I'm accepted, then the best way to contact me would be through Discord, at Shiori#7514. You can also reach me through both the Tulpa.Info and Reddit's Tulpa Chat discord servers. Feel free to message me at any point and I'll respond as soon as I get the chance.

• 1 year later...

To apply to be a mentor, please post in this thread with some information about yourself. Important details are:

• Do you view tulpas as a psychological phenomenon, a metaphysical one, or both?
    Both. I believe tulpas are a psychological phenomenon, but that they also have souls and go to the after-life. 
  • Were/was your tulpa(s) natural/pre-existing or were they intentionally created?
    It's confusing but mostly intentional. 
  • How long have you had your tulpa(s)? How long have you been active in the community (Tulpa.info, /r/tulpas, Tulpa.io, etc.)
    Over a year for both. I started forcing Esper on October 2nd, 2018. 
  • How many tulpas do you have? 
  • How long did it take you to accomplish things (e.g. vocality, possession, imposition)? 
    Vocality isn't an issue at all, possession took a while, imposition and switching are still out there. 
  • Do you have any other information you'd like to share? If so, what? 
    I've mentored several people before in regards to tulpamancy 

• Vocality - 10
  • Parallel Processing - 7.6 
  • Visualization - 8.8 
  • Visual Imposition - 2
  • Tactile Imposition - 2
  • Auditory Imposition - 2
  • Possession - 8
  • Switching - 1 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space