Wherever I'm forcing I feel like I'm crazy because it feels like I'm talking to myse?

Zitrome

Whenever I'm forcing I feel kinda insane because i haven't gotten a response yet, so it feels like I'm

Just talking to myself. What do I do to stop feeling crazy while forcing??

Vamphir:

You feel crazy before hearing voices in your head? Oh, my sweet summer child... ^^;;

Oracle:

What about it makes you feel crazy?

Do you narrate out loud, and you feel like someone might catch you talking to yourself?

If so, do feel free to use your 'mindvoice', your thoughts, basically and just focus them at the idea of your tulpa.

It absolutely will not hinder your tulpa's creation and in fact is probably a lot more practical.

They'll hear you, please trust me on this.

Does your tulpa have a name yet?

Oracle, the host

Vamphir, the catboy

Spirit, the dragon

Previously Synful

Pretend your tulpa is like that one friend who is really really really really really really quiet but a great listener. Monologue the shit out of them.

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm. Well, it takes a willingness to feel a little bit like a child talking to an imaginary friend.

Vamphir:

You feel crazy before hearing voices in your head? Oh, my sweet summer child... ^^;;

Oracle:

What about it makes you feel crazy?

Do you narrate out loud, and you feel like someone might catch you talking to yourself?

If so, do feel free to use your 'mindvoice', your thoughts, basically and just focus them at the idea of your tulpa.

It absolutely will not hinder your tulpa's creation and in fact is probably a lot more practical.

They'll hear you, please trust me on this.

Does your tulpa have a name yet?

Yeah my tulpa has a name c:. I guess the reason why I sorta feel crazy when forcing is because the stereotypical definition is like talking to yourself, even if it's not exactly the true defenition. I'll try using my thoughts this time instead of doing it out loud haha ;D; and yeah they have a name ^_^

Guest Vixx

Responses take time, so no need to feel crazy. It's taken most people at least a few weeks to a month of forcing before getting responses.

Also, try not to doubt that your tulpa is there and listening because that will slow down progress.

Patience is a must when creating a tulpa...considering they will be sticking with you for a very long time. You took well over 9 months to become sentient, so give your tulpa time.

I would say to think of your tulpa like a little kid you're talking to...they're there and they hear everything you say, it just might take them a little while to respond. Nothing crazy about it.

@Zitrome

But you're not talking to yourself, you're talking to your tulpa.

If you were talking to a baby, before they knew how to speak, would you be talking to yourself?

No, you'd be talking to the baby.

If you keep thinking "I'm talking to myself", not only are you obviously going to feel crazy, but your forcing is also not going to turn out quite well if you can't recognise that they are there.

What's your tulpa's name, might I ask?

Oracle, the host

Vamphir, the catboy

Spirit, the dragon

Previously Synful

@lunar system

My tulpas name is Cadbury (after the chocolate) if they decide they like that name. I'm really new to this, (I only started a week ago so I really do need to be more patient)

@vixx thank you for replying ^_^ it's really hard not to doubt they're there at first but it's pretty hard at the start haha. I haven't been doing hour counts but the amount of hours I've done so far is 7-9 so I really need to be more patient too.