Let's share some movies!

Lacquer

As a counterpoint to the general music thread.

I recently watched Primer for the second time (definitely a movie you should watch multiple times), and it's still my number one favorite movie. Highly recommended.

Sits sings the Blues

I don't actually watch many movies, or much of anything that has come on TV at all. But, I do like good animated media, and although this movie's animation is limited, it succeeded and entertaining me thoroughly. Its a free movie, which helps as well.

This, along with Cave Story, inspires me to make more of ny own media, as I see it is possible to do so.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Watched Inside Out for I think the third time yesterday. My second favorite Pixar film (Toy Story 3 I think beats it by a hair), one of my favorite animated films ever, and one of the movies I've cried at multiple times.

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Well, I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest Death Race (to clarify further, the one with Jason Statham). Brilliant film, or it's the fact that I like fast cars and weaponry

I can recommend The Prestige. Granted, if one were to recommend pleasant movies, the list would never be done, but The Prestige is a must-watch for its brilliant plot and brilliant actors.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »