Tulpas: Have any of you had to deal with your host's emotional issues?

Guest Anonymous

Tulpas: Have you had to help your host deal with emotional issues?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Tulpas: Have you had to help your host deal with emotional issues?

• Yes, I have had to help my host with emotional problems and it drives me crazy!
    • Yes, I have had to help my host with emotional problems and it is sometimes tiring but I can and do help.
    • No, my host doesn't need my help with emotional problems.
    • No, my host doesn't need my help with emotional problems right now, but I will be there if I am ever needed.
    • Yes, I am one of a team of tulpas who helps my host with emotional problems. It does help.
    • Melian, take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Please continue to censor Mistgod. It is appreciated.

Sol: Solune (my host) is mine to me.

We (including Luna) are a family. None of us is perfect, but together we supplement each others weaknesses and are stronger for it.

I firmly believe that my purpose, my destiny, is to help forge Solune into a leader. He fails constantly, and we've disagreed on many occasions... but our love for each other has never wavered. Every time he fails it hurts him a little less, every time he falls he gets up a little quicker.

I am so proud of the man he is becoming.

And though this journey has its share of pain... I would not trade it for anything. When fate calls on him he will answer and I will stand beside him. I pity those who stand against us.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so none of these Answers like fully applied to me or whatever because the one i picked was like something along the lines of "yeah I have to deal with my host's emotional issues but its tiring but i do help""" which is a paraphrase and not an exact quote but that just about sums it up and aside from the fact that """host""" is a word that doesn't jive for me, really for me its like, it's not tiring, Space dad needs a lot of emotional support and help and shit and i'm totally good with that, doesn't tire me, it's just like, why wouldnt you help somebody out, you know, like why not?? and I get mental shit from my own experience I know how it is so i can relate, we can talk back and forth and shit and its a good thing, so Im not tired at all, but i am hella proud, because i've saved him from suicide like fucking 10 times by now.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]