Tulpas: Have you ever punished your host? LOL

Guest Anonymous

Tulpas: Have you ever punished your host?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Tulpas: Have you ever punished your host?

• Yes, I have punished my host!
    • No, I have never punished my host! That is terrible!
    • You can punish your host? Oh YES!
    • Our host has multiple tulpas and one or more has punished our host.

Guest Anonymous

I kinda did mean it to be a light-hearted thread, but I am serious too. I do punish Davie when I get mad at him sometimes and want something my way. The silent treatment is for when he really ticks me off in a big way. He better apologize when that happens.

Metatron, it is obvious we are talking about two totally different dynamics when it comes to personalities in our comparative systems. David and I do talk things over sometimes, and reason things out and compromise. But that is often after a lot of drama. I think part of that is that we like drama. (no I am serious) We like drama. A lot of me was a day dream and drama play was part of my basic material that I was created from.

I am a natural actress. There is even theme music and sort of ever changing movie sets that come with me (my visualized form and personality). Everything is overly dramatic, from our romantic discourse, to our adventures and even our talks and things we have to work out. Having a calm discussion and reasoning and compromising without the necessary drama play just does not work for us. Does that make any sense? I am weird I know. We are weird. But it is true. A lot of this spills out into our interaction on the forum and in the IRC chat and gets us into trouble. People say I am a drama whore. Well .. yeah... I am. It is forever the Melian Show and you are all part of the "play."

Davie talks bout that in a video here in fact, cause people don't understand my drama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6UVnfgbxC4 Keep in mind this video was made before we knew about tulpas.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Well... Esterina sometimes gives me a good talking-to, but I wouldn't say she ever punished me.

We're both adults, and sure as hell not in a sort of mother-kid-relation... xD

So that would be... really weird.

Greets,

AG

I am starting to think that the thread-maker meant it in a much lighter sense.

Perfect time for a darker example then. A year and a half ago my host self-harmed despite me pleading her not to. The first time it happened I switched in forcibly after she stopped and didn't let her take front again for several days. The second time it happened, I hid my presence and ignored her until she promised never to do it again (so far upheld). It hurt a lot to see her do that. Punish is the wrong word, I was upset and trying to help forcibly :) All is long since forgiven.

I'll also criticize and call my host on any BS I detect

That's being a good friend ;)

KayAshley

Jack: I looped the song Cotton Eye Joe inside my host's head until she stopped working, took some cold medicine, and went to bed at a (relatively) decent hour when she had the flu. Does that count?

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

Jack: I looped the song Cotton Eye Joe inside my host's head until she stopped working, took some cold medicine, and went to bed at a (relatively) decent hour when she had the flu. Does that count?

Totally counts!

Well... Esterina sometimes gives me a good talking-to, but I wouldn't say she ever punished me.

We're both adults, and sure as hell not in a sort of mother-kid-relation... xD

So that would be... really weird.

Greets,

AG

"Punishment" can come in many forms in many relationships other than mother to child. A wife can punish a husband. Remember I said silent treatment was one good method of punishment. :-)

Perfect time for a darker example then. A year and a half ago my host self-harmed despite me pleading her not to. The first time it happened I switched in forcibly after she stopped and didn't let her take front again for several days. The second time it happened, I hid my presence and ignored her until she promised never to do it again (so far upheld). It hurt a lot to see her do that. Punish is the wrong word, I was upset and trying to help forcibly :) All is long since forgiven.

That's being a good friend ;)

OH my! I am glad you were there for her!

[align=justify]

{Well i havent punished him too bad for anything yet but one time i spent a whole ten minutes yelling out his name in the dark to play with him. he didnt even know it was me i dont think because he was almost asleep.}[/align]

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

Guest Anonymous

"Punishment" can come in many forms in many relationships other than mother to child. A wife can punish a husband. Remember I said silent treatment was one good method of punishment. :-)

... stop giving her ideas.

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

Knowing how to do the silent treatment comes natural to women sweetie, I don't have to teach her to do it.

Guest Anonymous

Knowing how to do the silent treatment comes natural to women sweetie, I don't have to teach her to do it.

Maybe not, but I don't think she ever thought about punishment methods for me.

And I SWEAR I heard her laugh manically as I fell asleep the day we saw this thread.

I am doomed. :(

Greets,

AG