Tulpas: Have you ever punished your host? LOL

Guest Anonymous

Tulpas: Have you ever punished your host?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Tulpas: Have you ever punished your host?

• Yes, I have punished my host!
    • No, I have never punished my host! That is terrible!
    • You can punish your host? Oh YES!
    • Our host has multiple tulpas and one or more has punished our host.

Guest Anonymous

You're not doomed. But you certainly are an idiot.

My work here is done. I am so happy to spread the Melian influence to other tulpa-kind. :-)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy: One finds that a good smack upside the head with a rolled up newspaper is enough to get Fade to question whatever it is that she is doing wrong.

Fade: These are the reasons why I've started to get things done more nowdays - whining, sustained complaining, and begging. It's ear punishment.

"FAAADE, OLIVE WANTS TO DO MATH HOMEWORKS. WHY YOU NOT DO IT YET WITH ME." <--- Olive

"Fade. Please. Do your homework. Fade. Are you listening. Why is it that you do not listen to me? Fade. Listen to me." <--- Troy, on a daily basis - granted, he's easy to ignore

"Pleeeaaase write just one mooore paragraph~?" <--- Eury

And Troy's favorite solution to anyone's stupidity is to just whack people back to sanity.

Troy: I disagree, unless the one being stupid happens to be you or the Twins. In that case, all the whacking in the world should be bestowed immediately.

Stethen: We could also punish you with no cuddles!

Fade: NOOOOoooooooo

Troy: It is not as if I bestow physical affection upon you anyway.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Eva forced me to fight Mettaton in an arena, and whenever I attempted to summon any sort of tool or weapon to use against him, Eva would just disintegrate it. It's fucking hard to fight a robot with your bare fists.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Eva forced me to fight Mettaton in an arena, and whenever I attempted to summon any sort of tool or weapon to use against him, Eva would just disintegrate it. It's fucking hard to fight a robot with your bare fists.

You don't fight Mettaton with your fists, you have to be absolutely

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I've nagged him a lot. Usually helps with getting him up in the morning. Sometimes, when he's just being outright stupid, I slap him ^.^

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

You don't fight Mettaton with your fists, you have to be absolutely

That's because Mettatin is fabulous. (Rock on, Undertale fan!:))

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Guest Anonymous

Is this one of the benefits of switching? Hmmm

I've nagged him a lot. Usually helps with getting him up in the morning. Sometimes, when he's just being outright stupid, I slap him ^.^

Oh nagging yer host is good for him. I can't slap Davie. You mean you really slap him physically? Really?

Sometimes I take possession of the hand and do it, but only when it's discreet. Usually it's a mental slap, and he just sorta acts like he received it.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.