Question About Accounts For Tulpae

JaySkyecrest

I tried searching for a topic regarding this, but couldn't find anything. I was just wondering what the rules are regarding multiple accounts for tulpae. My tulpa, Middy, has been asking me if I could make an account for her. I'm sorry if there is already a topic for this.:)

The rule is "One account per person", and a tulpa is handled as a seperate person on that matter aswell. A lot of people already do this around here.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I'm fairly new, but from what I can tell, they are not only permitted, but encouraged. A few examples:

Groovy-guru

Temar

Joss

Oguigi

Reisen

Flandre

Tewi

Lucilyn

Though I do think it's good etiquette not to have too many accounts per system. I've got a big system, but only two members (the aforementioned Temar and Joss) are active enough on this forum to warrant their own accounts.

Not that you have to worry about that atm. XD

But definitely go ahead and make Middy an account! It's great for tulpas to have things that are theirs alone, including online profiles.

Sparrow---Temar---Joss---Ayo--et al

Yeah, for a while it was just my account, then for a long time it was me plus one named Reisen for all of them. Eventually we decided they should just each have their own though.

The rule is basically "Don't make more accounts than you need". If you have a drastic change in who will actually be posting, a new account is fine. But Evil can't go make an account called Good for when he's in a good mood. And Jean-luc can't make a clone of himself. Same for tulpas, they each only get one. And if you've got an excessive number of tulpas, or if your tulpas don't all speak often enough to warrant their own accounts, you might be better off just using one.

In my experience, having one account for the host and one for the tulpas isn't so bad. Just.. don't name that account after a single one of them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

While it's not required, I encourage you to include some note in the sig of the accounts saying whose tulpa or host they are. This reduces confusion since not everyone will keep up with what accounts are whose tulpas, and we don't have a sub-account function available in the MyBB version we use.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I am sure you already considered it, but just to make sure:

1. You can preface each message with who's speaking or

2. Color code!

Regardless, your choice. Enjoy.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie