Can i use reference to narrate?

If my tulpa is based of a real person/fictinal character could i just take a picture of the person/fictional character and narrate to that,

Will my tulpa know i'm talking to her?, or will it not work?,has anyone else tried this??

Yes, a form can be based off of a real person or fictional character. If you're going to use the form while narrating, you don't need to narrate to the picture, but to the mental image of your tulpa in your head. As long as you're directing these thoughts to your tulpa, yes, they'll probably know that you're talking to them.

Well the important part is that you should have in mind that you're talking to your tulpa and not to the picture. So if you just talk to a picture without really thinking about your tulpa, it will probably fail, but if you keep the focus on your tulpa while narrating it really doesn't matter what you're looking at etc. It will work in that case.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I mean, it sounds kinda cultish to be worshiping the likeness of a famous figure. Jokes aside, if having a visual like that helps you to focus, then I do not see the issue. Everyone finds like tricks and what not to help them along.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie