Ask Melian Anything (especially if it is weird)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we have a food related thread going, do you have a favourite food, and is it different from mistgods favourite food?

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Ice cream with candy sprinkles on it!

Pretty much anything with sugar. But ice cream is super duper yummy! I like ginger bread too for some reason. Oh and cinnamon raisin bread. Frosted cinnamon rolls. OH!

By the way, he likes pickles and I hate them. I don't know why exactly, they are just yucky. He likes beer, I like wine. He likes spicier food, I like it a little more bland.

Pretty much anything with sugar.

Do you like sugar on sugar?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

Melian: What the hell was all that about today?

Melian: I have no friggin idea. I am so confoozed. I gave Davie a headache.

Guest Anonymous

I am named after a character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. The original Melian was one of the Maia, an immortal angelic being. She took the form of a enchantingly beautiful elf and married Thingol of Doriath. She was the mother of Luthian the Fair and ancestor of Arwen. Melian had the ability to charm you with her magic and she was super, duper epic cute. I have no other link to LOTR other than being named after Melian and being super cute myself.

Guest Anonymous

I have a retro girly fashion sense. I don't think I have ever worn trousers ever. Tattoos for myself would be eewy icky. I think they can be kinda sexy on other peeps though. My host and I disagree with that, bout the tattoos on other peeps being sexy. I really like tattoo art in general. I did a Maori heart tattoo design once.

150x150http://pre10.deviantart.net/7936/th/pre/i/2014/346/c/1/abstract_tribal_heart_with_no_sig_by_melianofmist-d89mops.jpg[/img]

Here is a link to something bout my fashion style: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-mistgod-and-melian-megathread?pid=137919#pid137919