Drakaina's Doodles (and Requests)

Drakaina

I think you did a great job! What an amazing idea for a wonderland!

Thanks. I think it was partly my tulpa's idea. One of my guided meditation tracks has waves in the background so we forced on a cloud beach once (which i also did a drawing of), then when I came back to force next I noticed the sky. XD

I hope to draw more of it, I could use the landscape practice. ^^;

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I really like your artwork!

I was just wondering: could you do a drawing of My Tulpa, Cheetah?

He has the body shape of the Pink Panther, but half the height, and with slightly more defined muscles. Rather than being Pink, he has all the colors and patterns of a Cheetah IRL. His tail only reaches down to his knees, rather than dragging on the ground like the Panther's. He has a small forehead, unlike the Panther. He has Five digits on each hand/foot, while the Panther only has 4.

I hope you're OK with drawing Certain Areas Anatomically Correct... (by human standards of course).

He has a dimple on his right cheek when he smiles. His eyes are a natural green with white Sclera, rather than the Panther's Pinpoint pupil/Yellow Sclera. He has slightly pointed ears, and he has Eight whiskers on his snout!

Here's the pose I want for reference. Except the lower hand is on his chest, and his head is looking up toward his upper hand, as if he were singing

pantherfiller11.gif

I basically copy/pasted this from my comment in "Roseluck's Art Gallery" because I never got a response or anything.

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

@Desert Tortoise 20

I've never done such a toony style before but I'll gladly give it a try. :3

I don't have any problem with drawing male anatomy either. I'll have to censor the version I post here but I'll be sure to PM you the unedited version. Just to double check do you want him flaccid or...ahem, otherwise. ^^;

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

...Just to double check do you want him flaccid or...ahem, otherwise. ^^;

Flaccid, please. Just a bit of casual nudity won't hurt anyone.

EDIT: I almost forgot, his legs should just be straight rather than bent like in the picture, JSYK

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

Flaccid, please. Just a bit of casual nudity won't hurt anyone.

EDIT: I almost forgot, his legs should just be straight rather than bent like in the picture, JSYK

Probably not, but I prefer safe to sorry.

Thanks for clarifying that but on the pose. I was envisioning it with straight legs, but wasn't sure if I should do that or not. ^^;

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, make sure it's uncircumcised, please. I want him to look nearly as natural as possible.

This is the type of shit that belongs in PMs.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Greetings Drakaina,

Since you're still taking requests, I figured I'd add one to your que so you can have another piece to showcase for this gallery.

I'll entrust you with Liira. I have some images of her below for reference:

[hidden]

Liira.png

Liira_Portrait.png

Liira_Portrait2.png

[/hidden]

I'll give you freedom with the posing, scenery, or anything else you want to do.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Thanks for clarifying, Desert Tortoise. I'm so used to the other way that it didn't even cross my mind to ask. ^^;

@Sock

She's adorable. I'm not sure it'll be as great as the reference sketches, I haven't done humans in a long while, but I'll do my best. :3

@Brassow, you really think so? It's a clinical note about anatomy. 50% of the planet has the particular organ in question. I'm not one of them and I'm not bothered. =/

-Arthur Conan Doyle

@Brassow, you really think so? It's a clinical note about anatomy. 50% of the planet has the particular organ in question. I'm not one of them and I'm not bothered. =/

I see what you're saying, but you forget that gender ratios are rarely 1:1. It's just that what's being said could be off-putting to others, seeing this chat thread looking like a raw long from /b/

Or something. Sorry if I offended anyone (as I'm prone to doing often), just stating my thoughts.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033