Drakaina's Doodles (and Requests)

Drakaina

Me likey. That's good stuff.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, thank you.

That picture looks even worse now that I'm seeing it on my computer. XD

Now I definitely have to turn that into a final image.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• 3 weeks later...

I've been finally watching the new Littlest Pet Shop episodes and Isa and I agreed "how cute are these animals!", so she got a little doodle of herself out of me in that adorable style. ^^;

6sDjGCwm.png

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

@Steek

Don't give her ideas. If she thinks it'll be cute she'll do it. XP

@Vosaiu

Well now I know what my next crochet project will be. >.>

The art style of littlest pet shop plays a big role I think. I don't know why but those massive headed animals are just too cute.

-Arthur Conan Doyle

10 years ago today I accidentally created my first tulpa. Xira hasn't been around for some time now, but I thought it fitting to at least honor her with a drawing.

I used to draw her all the time, it was one of our early communication methods. And given her fire abilities I really wanted to incorporate that in to the piece. :3

UnLUT5wl.png

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Wow! That's really cool, Drak! I loveee how the hair turns into fire, brilliant idea, you executed it so well~

Alex: Yeah, she looks real pretty, I love that red hair.

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire