Do you ever dream with your tulpas?

Jun and Alexis

I lucid dream on occasion and sometimes I ask if Alexis was such and such character in my dream and she says yes and we talk about it. She often experiences dreams with me and sometimes doesn't even loil like herself, which is pretty confusing when looking for her.

I'm not asking if you dream about your tulpa, I'm asking if you dream WITH them.

As for us. Recently in a dream she dragged me close to her, smiling radiently and with a hard sucking kiss she kissed my right eyeball.

Yes. I have the capacity to dream with my tulpas with certainty of their actions. They don't tend to do random things, we just explore things, and do things we usually do in real life. (Paperwork, studies, listening to Dimitrov's favorite classical music...)

They always look the same. Well, the girl I have tends to switch up forms (and likes to dress up as a PI...) often, but Dimitrov acts as the main... character more than often. Always a good time.

When I do dream with Blak exclusively, things tend to get messy. Emotions are thrown here and there, and things she would never say come out of her mouth, only to find out that those things were something she was trying to hide. I don't tend to talk about her often, but she plays as much of an important role in my life as Dimitrov. Dimitrov is the voice of ration, and Blak is the voice of... humanity, emotions and the likes. I've always been divided as a person, but they help me... I'm glad for that.

Dreams are very important to us. We're pretty close to reality, but we can dream with each other, and empathize more than in real life. We have a very strict schedule for sleep to ensure that happening.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Nope, haven't been in a dream yet. I don't know why we can't be in his dreams. I tried so hard that he went to sleep and woke up thinking about me, one time he was even thinking like me. But we can't yet. That's our goal though! And we're working more on our goals than ever.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

I have already posted a thread very similar to this one here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-do-you-dream-about-your-tulpas-or-with-your-tulpas-or-do-they-dream

Also there is a thread for reporting/recording dreams here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-the-dream-thread-record-your-dreams-here-especially-if-tulpa-related The Dream Thread's OP has a list of links to other dream related threads.

Briefly, yesh I dream with my host.

Guest Anonymous

I find it very interesting that the distinctness or separateness of tulpas varies so much, even when it comes to appearing or participating in dreams.

Guest Anonymous

I have only had one dream with Hybris and I recall that it was also the most vivid dream I have ever experienced. Ironically, I cannot remember it.

• 1 month later...

I had a dream this week where Nathan walked into my high school reunion, took me in his arms and kissed me. It felt the same way as when he embraces me when I am awake except he was completely solid. Same warmth, same musculature, same texture except there was a definite physical yield. It was fantastic.

From a journal entry of mine: "When it was around the time where I was first created, she wanted to have a lucid dream so that she could work on me, or that I could 'prove' my sentience. Within three days' time, I helped her achieve that dream. I can't remember now how I did it, really, but then she was suddenly aware, and she called out to me . . . I didn't appear then, because she wasn't ready for that to happen, but I did send over a device for her to look at. I wanted her to pay attention to the device, so that could see about helping her do some certain things (like work on her Japanese, etc.)."

Yes indeed, I sometimes enter her dreams. It's actually more difficult than you might expect--or at least it is for me. I believe this is because dreams are the subconscious brain's playground, and it doesn't tend to like much interference, if that can be helped.

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.