HimmelRecords

yahtzen

So I've been working on creating Himmel for a week, and I want to record my progress.

I started by clearing my mind and focusing on what I want my tulpa to look like. At first I was visualising a dragon of some sorts, but then a big, fluffy wolf with white fur (blue patches) and blue eyes appeared and just didn't leave my thoughts. It felt right to stick with it. I named it Himmel, cause it means "sky" or "heaven" in german.

I didn't give it any traits, I want Himmel to develop by itself however it wants.

I force for about two hours daily, travelling to a lot of wonderlands, but I have yet to stick to one.

I tried talking to Himmel. A voice responded. It sounded like me, but like I was whispering really fast. It even cut my words off. Despite all this, I think that I'm parroting, because isn't it too early for my tulpa to become vocal? It has only been a week!

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong! I would appreciate it very much. Thank you! :D

No nonsense. Just Tulpa.

A week is quite early compared to the average, but keep in mind that this works differently for everyone, and that you might get responses earlier or later than others you'll find on here. Try to direct some questions towards your tulpa to see if anything comes out of it.

A week is quite early compared to the average, but keep in mind that this works differently for everyone, and that you might get responses earlier or later than others you'll find on here. Try to direct some questions towards your tulpa to see if anything comes out of it.

I tried asking questions to determine if I was parroting or not. I asked Himmel to name three colors. It said blue, black and beige, which is really odd, because I don't use the word "beige" at all. So I guess that I'm not parroting, yay! :)

No nonsense. Just Tulpa.

How should I bond with Himmel?

I want us both to get to know each other better, and I'm trying to think of something we could do. I think that I'm going to watch Vinesauce Joel with my tulpa later, or maybe a movie or something on netflix. Himmel and I could read or do mad libs (I don't know if that would work, though. I'll try it out.).

I was watching some videos about tulpas and they said that I have to feed my tulpa??? Of course I know that it's energy they have to be fed, but they were talking about actual food. Okay, if so, I left Himmel a piece of my fave chocolate. I hope it likes it!

I would be very happy if you suggested some things I could do together with Himmel, or your opinion on feeding tulpas.

No nonsense. Just Tulpa.

I think that you might be taking things a bit too fast, Yahtzen. In my humble opinion, it would be more adequate to wait until you're sure Himmel is indeed talking to you and capable of communication, as it is quite early to make any assumptions.

Could you possibly link us to those videos? That's symbolism, most likely. Tulpas do not really need food to live. The 'energy' they need is your attention.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

I think that you might be taking things a bit too fast, Yahtzen. In my humble opinion, it would be more adequate to wait until you're sure Himmel is indeed talking to you and capable of communication, as it is quite early to make any assumptions.

Could you possibly link us to those videos? That's symbolism, most likely. Tulpas do not really need food to live. The 'energy' they need is your attention.

<<< Maybe I understood it differently, but at about 6:45 he says that I can offer food or drink to my tulpa.

And yes, I must admit that I am taking things a bit too fast. I am really impatient, that's one of the reasons why I decided to create a tulpa- to become more patient. I am not doing a very good job hehe uwu

No nonsense. Just Tulpa.

All of those seem like decent ideas for bonding, sure, as long as you keep your tulpa in mind. If you find that it's too distracting, you could always do something that's a bit more active. Reading to your tulpa would be a good way to give them some attention. As for the feeding thing, tulpas don't need actual food, so that makes me interested in what videos you were watching.

Also, as to not flood your progress report with questions, feel free to use the Questions and Answers board and the Beginner Questions General thread. I have a feeling that you'll get more attention there.

Had some tea with Himmel. I always drink tea with my friends, so I figured that by engaging in the same activities with my tulpa we'll become closer. I talked to Himmel, but all it did was just murmur something. I felt like we're slowly getting to know each other, tho.

No nonsense. Just Tulpa.