Bizarre "Art" by Alice

NoneFromHell

Looks creepy, but very interesting.

I gotta try this too, my possession skills really could use some practice.

How long did you work on such a pic?

Super Girls don't cry

I'm curious what inspired her style -- something else she saw, progressively building it up from stylized squiggles, or does she perceive or visualize things sort of like that?

I agree with Vos, this looks like it'd be an interesting art style for a 2D game. I imagine it colored mostly in shades of gray with bold lines, sort of a semi spooky semi cute otherworldly vibe.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Firstly I want to say thank you to all of you. This kind of feedback is really overwhelming and I'm really happy to do more of it in the future.

How long did you work on such a pic?

Most of them are the results of sessions between 10 minutes and 1,2 hours; but not much longer. We mostly do it as an exercise and keeping it up for longer while drawing on simple writing paper doesn't seem really effective. It will get messy fast. Maybe we try larger onces later on. We will see.

I'm curious what inspired her style -- something else she saw, progressively building it up from stylized squiggles, or does she perceive or visualize things sort of like that?

...That's a really good question. All i can say for sure is that she does progressively builds it up from stylized squiggles often.

It is kind of how I perceive things, like thoughts or impressions of feelings and ideas. I do like to give these things forms to understand better how my host feels towards certain things. He assists me after all.

Just to clear it up: This is not how she perceives the world outside of my head, just my inner works. I think that some of her pictures are based on random unconscious inspirations of my own mind.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.