Do you easily visualize your tulpa's form in the nude? Are you comfortable with it?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I love this post by RamaLlama from the Beginner's Questions thread (quote below). This person is really thinking things through. Love it! It inspired me to have a general questions thread about it on the board for a broader investigation.

I'm at point of just doing research about tulpae from forums and guides and pondering the benefits about it without starting to do anything just yet. In some guides I have read that when starting to visualize your friend you should start visualizing him/her naked, as otherwise the clothing you imagine might stick to him/her as a permanent part that and he/she won't be able to change them. Not like it would be really a problem with me, but I was wondering does this really tend happen when you visualize him/her only with certain set of clothes on and how other people have done it?

Hey, I can't help it, I like the subject of nudity. So I am just curious is all.

One of the advantages of having a very sexualized tulpa or a tulpa that starts as a sex object or sexual fantasy, is the host does visualize them in the nude now and then and really wants to try different outfits on the image (form). LOL I like to be neked now and then in the Melian Show, not necessarily in a sexual situation either. Like bathing in my Roman Bath for instance. Can't do that with clothes on as much I am afraid. My host and I know every square inch of my form in intimate detail. I am perfectly formed ... well my form is perfectly formed and I am super, duper cute, neked or with clothes on. Sorry, can't help it. My host is in love with my form and so and I, as in total narcissist about it.

My questions for hosts and tulpas are:

Do you easily visualize your tulpa form in the nude? Are you comfortable with the nude form?

EDIT: We might find that artists know their tulpas nude form as a necessity for drawing their figure.

EDIT: Here is a related thread to tulpas and clothing: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-does-your-tulpa-change-clothes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer to your first question: yes.

Answer to your second question: Hell yes.

Hey, before anyone puts me in the "sexual abuser" prison, I'll have you know that he was the one to start it. *giggles* We both enjoy sexuality, nudity and other stuff. It is practically stigma-free for us, and visualizing him in the nude is basically necessary for me, since we want to set down his muscle-tone and bone structure. Not that we wouldn't do it if it wasn't necessary, like I mentioned it before, we aren't a shameful bunch. :)

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

I don't wear clothes.

And I'm okay with this.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

Answer to your first question: yes.

Answer to your second question: Hell yes.

Hey, before anyone puts me in the "sexual abuser" prison, I'll have you know that he was the one to start it. *giggles* We both enjoy sexuality, nudity and other stuff. It is practically stigma-free for us, and visualizing him in the nude is basically necessary for me, since we want to set down his muscle-tone and bone structure. Not that we wouldn't do it if it wasn't necessary, like I mentioned it before, we aren't a shameful bunch. :)

I think there is too much worry about sexuality between host and tulpa in this community to be honest. A lot of it is going on anyways.

In an sort of related note with some TMI, my host has never "had sex with Melian." That is ridiculous. We don't even believe that is possible. He and I do have sexually themed episodes of the Melian Show day dreams. Those are sometimes between his avatar and I and often with other dream personas. Also, Davie does not consider his day dream avatar to be himself. The avatar is just another dream persona that sorta represents an ideal form of himself in a fantasy world. Really, technically I am not having sex either, I am just imaging my form having sex. I can't really have sex, as I am a figment of the mind. It's not really even that unusual to have sexual fantasies. Every human person does. So big whoop.

Nudity doesn't necessarily mean sexuality anyways. Sometimes you are just neked.

I don't wear clothes.

And I'm okay with this.

Yer already neked. Hee hee

I think there is too much worry about sexuality between host and tulpa in this community to be honest. A lot of it is going on anyways.

In an sort of related note with some TMI, my host has never "had sex with Melian." That is ridiculous. We don't even believe that is possible. He and I do have sexually themed episodes of the Melian Show day dreams. Those are sometimes between his avatar and I and often with other dream personas. Also, Davie does not consider his day dream avatar to be himself. The avatar is just another dream persona that sorta represents an ideal form of himself in a fantasy world. Really, technically I am not having sex either, I am just imaging my form having sex. I can't really have sex, as I am a figment of the mind. It's not really even that unusual to have sexual fantasies. Every human person does. So big whoop.

Nudity doesn't necessarily mean sexuality anyways. Sometimes you are just neked.

My feelings exactly. I especially agree with the last statement. Nudity doesn't always imply there!s something sexual going on.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

David and I can visualize me laying naked in the grass in the sunshine on a Spring day. We can feel the coolness of the grass on my skin, the tickly prickly and the softness of the grass. We can imagine and "feel" the a gentle cool breeze brush across my skin and the sun warming me. We can smell the scent of the flowers. Then there is the sounds of the birds chirping and the wind in the trees. There is are puffy white clouds floating by in the sky. It is so relaxing to be nude and a lot of freedom.

My Roman Bath is AMAZING! It is hot and steamy and luxurious beyond belief! It has a fountain on one side. I like to soak in it in the nude of course and compare my form to the Greco-Roman goddess statues, which I beat hands down. It is partly cause I like to bask in my own beauty. I love mirrors. (On a side note I like my own butt. I like butts in general though.) <-- I hope the mods don't freak out bout that it is silliness, but true.

One of the pleasures of a blended mind with your host is that you can share sensations. It is very enjoyable.

Fun to see this thread!

Altough I'm close to my imaginary friend, after all this time we have spend together I feel actually bit shy to start thinking about him fully nude. I still have good picture about his body because he wears plain t-shirt and we "touch" often, and of course then you feel the body under the clothing, not just the fabric itself. And that's where my original question came from. :)

Yes. And HELL YES jejejejejejejeje. Vris was the only one I've imagined nude, because Hades came out of roleplaying, and the other girls came out of the Wonderland. So, Vris is the only one I've had to visualize nude, and I'm totally comfortable with it jejejejejeje. She's just too hot.

Guest Anonymous

Fun to see this thread!

Altough I'm close to my imaginary friend, after all this time we have spend together I feel actually bit shy to start thinking about him fully nude. I still have good picture about his body because he wears plain t-shirt and we "touch" often, and of course then you feel the body under the clothing, not just the fabric itself. And that's where my original question came from. :)

It was a great question and that is why we love new members so much! Fresh thinking and new angles are so cool! The topic is fun too. LOL

Yes. And HELL YES jejejejejejejeje. Vris was the only one I've imagined nude, because Hades came out of roleplaying, and the other girls came out of the Wonderland. So, Vris is the only one I've had to visualize nude, and I'm totally comfortable with it jejejejejeje. She's just too hot.

Yay!

I started out back when FAQ Man's idea that you had to visualize them naked first if you wanted them to be able to change clothes was widely believed. So yeah, I've forced each tulpa's nude form, Lyra's more than the others. I did some of this early on in a void when my visualization sucked, then found that adding a casual outfit and putting her on a beach made visuals come more naturally. I did more work on her nude form later, once my visualization was better and she was alive enough to be aware of what I was doing and help some.

I'm not going to touch on sexuality here since it's not really that related to nudity.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)