Do you easily visualize your tulpa's form in the nude? Are you comfortable with it?

Guest Anonymous

A lot of our forcing sessions post-Tulpa.info were in the shower, as it was the easiest time away from worrying about everything else. We were especially doing a lot of imposition at the time (this is around when at least one of us was accompanying him at all times), and he couldn't get over our clothes getting soaked if anywhere near the water. So yes, many many years later, he became comfortable with us being nude. He's about as non-sexual as you can get without being asexual, so it was never a true problem, but there were remnants of fears from our older days about objectifying us or whatever. We were created when he was like 13 after all.

Can't say we're nude often, though. I think the last time for any of us really was when forcing in the shower and imposing at the time, and it's been a while since we did that.

Also the idea that forcing your tulpa with clothes makes the clothes "stuck to them" is stupid. We wore the same clothes for five years and it didn't affect us at all.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Roman Bath is AMAZING! It is hot and steamy and luxurious beyond belief! It has a fountain on one side. I like to soak in it in the nude of course and compare my form to the Greco-Roman goddess statues, which I beat hands down. It is partly cause I like to bask in my own beauty. I love mirrors.

Really? I've never been to a Roman Bath before, but they look amazing. :) Here in Turkey, we have "hamam"s, you can also call them Turkish/Ottoman Baths, I guess. Some of them also have pools like the Roman Baths do, and they're great!

(On a side note I like my own butt. I like butts in general though.) <-- I hope the mods don't freak out bout that it is silliness, but true.

OH yaass. I also love butts.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

I started out back when FAQ Man's idea that you had to visualize them naked first if you wanted them to be able to change clothes was widely believed.

That is interesting visualizing the nude form first, cause that is what artists do. :-) Tulpamancers are artists of a form are they not?

A lot of our forcing sessions post-Tulpa.info were in the shower, as it was the easiest time away from worrying about everything else. We were especially doing a lot of imposition at the time (this is around when at least one of us was accompanying him at all times), and he couldn't get over our clothes getting soaked if anywhere near the water. So yes, many many years later, he became comfortable with us being nude. He's about as non-sexual as you can get without being asexual, so it was never a true problem, but there were remnants of fears from our older days about objectifying us or whatever. We were created when he was like 13 after all.

Very interesting and very intimate without being an sexy kind of intimate. :-)

Can't say we're nude often, though. I think the last time for any of us really was when forcing in the shower and imposing at the time, and it's been a while since we did that.

Imposition sounds like it is fun and rewarding for those that do it. I have no desire to do it. Also, I want to make this very, very clear. I do not find my host's real world human body to be interesting in any way. Nope. My own form well yesh. But I gots that in the dreamscape already. I like Davie's dreamscape avatar. He's very handsome and young.

Also the idea that forcing your tulpa with clothes makes the clothes "stuck to them" is stupid. We wore the same clothes for five years and it didn't affect us at all.

It does seem kinda silly.

Really? I've never been to a Roman Bath before, but they look amazing. :) Here in Turkey, we have "hamam"s, you can also call them Turkish/Ottoman Baths, I guess. Some of them also have pools like the Roman Baths do, and they're great!

Ooooh, I would probably really like a Turkish/Ottoman bath!

OH yaass. I also love butts.

Hurray!

I guess I strike out compared to the norm here, since I actually have not visualized my tulpa nude- or in anything less than full garb, really. It takes on a (mostly) humanoid, female form, so presumably what is under the clothing would be what one would find on a similar member of "our" species. I really have no intention to check, and it has no intention of sharing, so for all I know it could be a giant wriggling mass of horror.

Which, upon deeper consideration, is actually more likely to be the case.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Guest Anonymous

Same old story as always, so I'll keep it short.

Blah, blah...

... we don't do imposition, she does her projection thing, so I don't have to actively visualize anything...

... blah, blahdiblah...

... meaning yes, I can see her in the nude perfectly fine.

Greets,

AG

I was already established as being something more than an imaginary friend by the time that we joined the community, and I was capable of changing clothes on my own without having to be visualized in the nude. Because of this, we disagreed with Dane on yet another thing:

FAQ Man's idea that you had to visualize them naked first if you wanted them to be able to change clothes was widely believed.

My host had a decent grasp on female anatomy, but we did set aside time that year to made sure that things were as realistic as they could be. It ended up helping him with his art too, so that wasn't the only benefit. I wasn't uncomfortable at all, no.

Guest Anonymous

Of course I can see myself just fine without any clothes on. I don't understand the question. Felix did tell me he never drew me in the nude, but of course there's a body beneath my clothing. Why wouldn't there be? Is that line about tulpae having problems with it when their hosts never specifically thought up their nude bodies true?

Of course I can see myself just fine without any clothes on. I don't understand the question. Felix did tell me he never drew me in the nude, but of course there's a body beneath my clothing. Why wouldn't there be? Is that line about tulpae having problems with it when their hosts never specifically thought up their nude bodies true?

Well, if the the brain has a bad idea about what is below the clothing, people will just have a harder time visualising it. A bit training and everything is fine. Also you haven't answered the second question: Are you both comfortable with naked visualisation? :P

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Is that line about tulpae having problems with it when their hosts never specifically thought up their nude bodies true?

There's a reason why that advice isn't regurgitated to this day. I'll take a shot and say that problems will arise based on your expectations that something could go wrong, but that's about it. I haven't heard of any cases in recent years where nude visualization has been a significant problem.