Do you easily visualize your tulpa's form in the nude? Are you comfortable with it?

Guest Anonymous

I wouldn't really be comfortable having her nude around me. I wouldn't mind it, but I'd rather her clothed. I guess it's just a condition of living life the same way.

Yep, ditto here. We all have no problem visualizing ourselves nude, thanks to Sparrow's training in figure drawing. But since our relationships are generally more familial than romantic, one of us walking around without clothes is like seeing your sibling or parent walking around without clothes.

So yeah, we generally keep our clothes on.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Some people believe that wanting to have sex and do similiar things with your tulpa stems from the unconscious desire of having sex with yourself.

sounds kinky as feck though

Don't ask me.

Which stops making any sort of sense as soon as the host-tulpa-couple in question consists of a host and tulpa who don't see each other as even remotely the same person whatsoever, like Rina and me. >_>

Geez.

You're absolutely right, it's just kinda taboo in the community to talk about it, so I figured it'd be best to tread lightly. It's probably just from people being worried about other people making tulpae for the wrong reasons. But yeah, as long as you're both aware able and willing, if you're that close, (and we are) it shouldn't matter.

That'd be a pretty childish taboo to have, and I doubt it is one.

I mean - sex is just another part of life, and something more natural than most of anything of what we do all day in our lives.

I'm all for breaking taboos and speaking a bit unabashed, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

I guess it can happen if there is imposition involved, otherwise it is just basically every day fantasizing and masturbating.

Yeah. We ourselves actually never even considered the wonderland for that; projection is the only thing interesting to us in that regard.

But yeah, back on topic.

Yep, ditto here. We all have no problem visualizing ourselves nude, thanks to Sparrow's training in figure drawing. But since our relationships are generally more familial than romantic, one of us walking around without clothes is like seeing your sibling or parent walking around without clothes.

So yeah, we generally keep our clothes on.

Yeah, that's of course very understandable.

I wouldn't exactly wanna run into my naked sister or mum or so either. xD

Just like with any other social relationship, between a host and tupper (or tupper and tupper) too it always comes down to what you see each other as and how much "distance" the two people in question want, or don't want.

Greets,

AG

Fade: Ditto. I can visualize the guys without clothes easily, and they can choose to go without them if they want to. But, as a general rule, we don't normally go walking around nude or anything. That would get awkward pretty quickly. If anyone's going to go clothesless, they'd better do it where they aren't in full view of everyone. And if they don't, they had better have a really, really good reason why.

Our stories and roleplays don't normally feature nudity either, thinking of that.

Troy: Even if one is capable of imagining oneself with genitalia, that does not mean they have to look that way. I prefer to go entirely genderless if permissible. It is more comfortable.

Eury: He's like a barbie doll! And they're aaaall ignoring streaking~. Fucking Fade and her censor bars...

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

My host does a lot of figure drawing, so she can imagine me naked pretty well, though I prefer to be wearing clothes as I don't like being naked.

I've always found it interesting that artists are able to desensitize themselves to nudity, to some extent. Kinda admirable in a way.

My tulpas are of course clothed at all times, because.. why wouldn't they be. Visualization while showering is still fine, it was literally imposing them in contact with water that bothered me. And honestly, we've kind of developed hammer space in imposition now, so if they were to be imposed while I was in the shower (seems unlikely) they could just sit "in the wall". Kinda like in the looney toons where the road runner would run through a "hole" in a wall that was black paint, and the coyote would try to follow him through and run into the wall. Effectively what is happening in the physical cartoon is the road runner's sprite is getting smaller and giving the illusion of moving backwards. So we've got something like that, they can go "inside" objects, but it's much more seamless and less strange looking.

Oh, anyways. "Easily visualize" is a strong term for anything I do, but yes. As for comfortability, I suppose this may be a symptom of my poor visualization, but it's not exactly glaring detail so awkwardness would be purely self-induced. To be honest I don't actually visualize genitalia, but describing to you more visually-inclined how that's even possible is difficult. Basically, my visualization only "shows me" what I actually focus on, so if I've just got the idea/intent for their body to be there, I sense and "see" their body but it's only detailed where I focus. Which would usually be their face primarily... and clothes... But there's no true way to describe it. Things I don't focus on aren't "not there", but they also aren't "blurry" like with nearsightedness. You simply process the details as "there" and feel like they are, but the area is undefined. I usually think of a barnyard with that example (Rereading this I should've mentioned that a few sentences earlier..). I see grass and a red barn and blue sky, and I "know" there's a fence on the right, a field in the background, a road to the right of the fence, a sun on the top left.. But I'm not fully aware of those in the image I visualized until I focus on them.

Basically having poor visualization sucks.

Also I'm comfortable with them when visualized in full detail, too.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.