Embarrassing Questions (maybe NSFW)

So, this is kinda embarrassing, but please don't hate on me or Ben.

So people told me "No sex until they could talk" and I usually reply with "I would never think of sex with Ben!"

Well, not only have I just thought about it, but I want to do it.

Not only do I want to, but (assuming it WAS him) Ben has not only asked for me to "do it" to him, but Ben has asked to "do it" to ME.

I'm NOT gay, I would NEVER have sex with a real male, nor am i attracted to human males, but I want to "do it" with him. I'm so confused.

So my questions are:

1. When people said "no sex.. blaa blaa..." does that mean sex with a tulpa is possible?

2. If it is, HOW would it be possible?

3.Have you thought of doing it/Actually HAVE "done it" with your tulpa(s)?

4.Has your tulpa(s) asked to do it/actually has "done it" with you?

5. Am I/Ben a pervert for wanting to do it to another?

6.Does this make me/Ben gay? Because I'm NOT attracted to human males, I just want to do it with Ben.

Again, please don't hate us.

Please.

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

1. Well, it reminds me of this one post on /trash/ on 4chan that I remembered: ">tfw you give your tulpa a facial and have to clean the carpet" So yes, in a sense, you can sex your tulpa?

2. The power of the mind. Probably a mix of visual and tactile imposition. Oh, and sound.

3. Thought about it cursorarily? Sure. Seriously? Never.

4. Nope, tulpas are not for sexual.

5. Not necessarily. That is an arguably natural response to intimacy and getting to know someone deeply.

6. Only you can answer this question.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Well, this is definitely an outsider-looking-in, but sexuality seems pretty blurred in the furry community, and I think "humanoid bunny" would qualify as furry. If you're attracted to human females and not human males you're straight, if you're not turned off by males you could be bi, and if you exclusively are attracted to anthromorphs gender-irregardless but otherwise have a more defined sexuality, I'd say don't worry about it. I think there's two sides to sexuality, one being strict biological attraction (gay/straight/bi) and the other being much more extensive, covering fetishism and lots of other weird stuff. I don't see why you can't have both, where the latter is unrelated to the prior. Also weird isn't necessarily bad, so don't think of it that way.

As for most of the other questions, click the "Search" button, tick "Search titles only" and write sex. There've been quite a few threads on this already.

As for #5 specifically, are you asking if wanting to have sex makes you a pervert? What use would that word have if that were the case? Pretty sure it's been a norm for millions of years.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1. It's your imagination, so sure, having sex with a tulpa is possible. We've had multiple threads on this before, and I think the most common bit of advice you'd receive is that you shouldn't make a tulpa for sex.

2. Again, and I'm going to spew this a lot, it's your imagination. If you can imagine yourself punching a stranger in the face, you can imagine yourself having sex with your tulpa. If you can impose, I'm sure that it would be a more interesting experience.

3. I'm not attracted to males and my host is one, so no.

4. ^

5. Wanting sex doesn't make you a pervert. As for if you actually are a pervert, hey, I don't know.

6. If you want to do it with Ben, there might be some gay there. There's nothing wrong with being gay, though.

Note that this thread is kinda iffy. Discussion of topics like this is allowed, but only if it stays mature and doesn't derail into joking and explicit descriptions.

1. Yes.

2. Either imposed or in a wonderland. Physical stimulation is not necessary, but it's harder to get off without it.

3, 4. Yes, though I won't go into details here.

5. No. Tulpas can experience the full range of human emotions, including attraction to others.

6. You have to decide this yourself. Human sexuality is quite a broad field and can't objectively be divided into black and white as either gay or not gay.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

(I don't know how to do quote boxes in mobile, so I'll just use quotes)

Metatron said : "Nope. Tulpas are not for sexual"

Vosaiu said : "You shouldn't make a tulpa for sex."

Before creating Ben, I did NOT think of sex. I didn't "create him for sex". I created him for company. (Note, I'm still working on creating him. He's not finished) He's not a "sex tulpa" or whatever you call it.

Luminesce said "...if yout are not turned off by men..."

Males do NOT turn me on. I'm not bi.

Vosaiu said : "Being gay isn't wrong"

Well, I believe being gay IS wrong, but you guys are saying it isn't gay so tthat's good.

Chupi said: "Note that this us an iffy thread...

I DID wright "maybe NSFW" in the title.

So, what I'm taking from this is, its completely fine?

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

Note that this thread is kinda iffy. Discussion of topics like this is allowed, but only if it stays mature and doesn't derail into joking and explicit descriptions.

Darn it Chupi!

@ThatOneWeridGuy

1. NO. My host would say that since a tulpa's form is a hallucination, it is pretty much impossible to have sex with a hallucination. Basically, in his opinion, having sex with your tulpa is nothing more than sexual fantasizing and/or masturbation.

2. It isn't possible.

3. EDIT I removed this answer as it was too much for justababy impressionable young minds.

4. See my answer to question three.

5. What's wrong with being a perv?

6. I doubt it. Is there something wrong with being gay though? No offense, but I wouldn't really care if you were. What ever spins yer wagon wheels and makes you happy.

"Again, please don't hate us." Why would I hate you? I love yer questions.

(I don't know how to do quote boxes in mobile, so I'll just use quotes)

I don't use mobile all that often, but you could always just type this in:

[quote='username']insert text here[/quote]

Before creating Ben, I did NOT think of sex. I didn't "create him for sex". I created him for company. (Note, I'm still working on creating him. He's not finished) He's not a "sex tulpa" or whatever you call it.

What I said wasn't necessarily directed towards you - it was just general advice that's given in threads like these, so I figured I'd get that out of the way.

Guest Anonymous

BTW, I don't think there is anything wrong with sexualizing a tulpa, or thinking about yer tulpa in a sexual way. There is also nothing wrong with creating a tulpa specifically for this purpose in our opinion. If someone wanted to create a waifu tulpa, I say go for it. David and I pretty much hold the view that tulpas are imaginary beings and part of the hosts mind. You cannot really harm them by wanting them sexually. What they do or don't do is based on unconscious emotions somewhere in your brain. Besides, it's the tulpas form yer getting hot over, not the tulpa's mind right? <--That is a whole nother can of brainkapoopy philosophical worms there.

Mistgod and I did a thread about that once "Does a tulpa own its form?" (it was through our Yoda account) https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-does-a-tulpa-own-its-image-if-so-is-it-unethical-to-puppet-a-tulpa-s-form As in, who owns that image?

EDIT Here are some more threads Mistgod and I did along the lines of the tulpas form and puppeting and mutual collaborative fantasizing with your tulpa.

Puppeting Forms and Sentience: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-a-new-way-to-think-about-puppeting-forms-and-sentience

Does a tulpa own its image? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-does-a-tulpa-own-its-image-if-so-is-it-unethical-to-puppet-a-tulpa-s-form

Can a host and tulpa collaborate on puppeting? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-can-a-host-and-tulpa-collaborate-on-puppeting

My thoughtform likes to be a puppet: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-sentience-my-thoughtform-likes-to-be-a-puppet

Well, I believe being gay IS wrong, but you guys are saying it isn't gay so tthat's good.

lol, well I don't accept denial. I'm not going to say you're gay, but male with male sex is. Like I said though, from what I've seen of the furry community sexuality and gender seem completely random. So following from there if you're attracted to anthros, I'd consider furry more of a fetish than indication of actual sexuality, though these terms are vague. It's certainly not "straight" at least.

I'll support your preferred sexuality (if you're not straight but try to convince yourself you are, eventually after enough distress you'll realize), but not out of belief that it's wrong. I'm honestly going to say that this single situation - an imaginary, anthropomorphic male rabbit - doesn't have to strictly follow your preferred orientation. But I can't let you think that male with male sex is "not gay" whether or not you are, that's a gateway to denial. I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt here because non-human humanoids are somewhat vague territory already, and add in the fact that they're a tulpa and live in the same mind as you.. Things are likely to get weird.

Anyways, again I'll reiterate that if you haven't you should search threads with sex in the title, because we've answered tons of questions (multiple times) already.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.