Embarrassing Questions (maybe NSFW)

@luminesce

First, I'd like to say that I remembered something. I decided in the beginning to let Ben pick his name... AND gender. So Ben's gender isn't confirmed yet. He's not a human so Ben's face/body doesn't give an indication, and he doesn't have any sexual parts yet. He hasn't told me if he wants to be a girl/boy. Because, like I let him choose his name, I want to let him to choose his gender. So Ben might pick male, or Ben might pick female. I usually refer to Ben as "him", but that's just because of the name. And if he dose pick female, theres nothing wrong with a female named Ben. I love Ben, no matter what.

What if Ben chose to remain genderless? What would it be? What would male x genderless be?not gay, and that's what matters.

But I will NOT pressure Ben into picking a gender. Its Ben's choise.

"Lol I don't accept denial"

I'm not denying anything. I know male x male sex is gay. I'm just asking.

"... If your attracted to anthros..."

"...I'd consider furry more of a fedish..."

Who said I have a "furry/anthro fetish"? Wtf? Where did you get that? The only "furry" character I like is Ben.

"If your not straight..."

I am though. If I WAS gay, I would of done it by now, without asking questions. Because staying straight is important to me.

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

Discussion of topics like this is allowed' date=' but only if it stays mature and doesn't derail into joking and explicit descriptions.[/quote']

Darn it Chupi!

Seconded. And thirded. But I can't help but try to make a point anyway.

2016, thinking people will hate you for being gay or having gay thoughts...

There's literally nothing wrong with it. Being gay is something that happens. Seriously, nobody is going to care, and if they do, they really need to take a step back and think about why something that someone else feels which isn't hurting anyone else in any way makes them so upset.

I respect your own sexuality as well, there is of course nothing wrong with being straight either, but...

if you're not straight but try to convince yourself you are' date=' eventually after enough distress you'll realize[/quote']

This.

Well' date=' I believe being gay IS wrong[/quote']

I seriously fail to wrap my head around how someone open minded enough to do something like create a tulpa and have success at it can be closed minded enough to think something like that. I'm not trying to make that sound like a personal attack, but I mean, hell, I'm mtf trans, I have a female mothpony living in my head, occasionally things happen and it's all consensual. It all seems strange, but who is it hurting that makes it so wrong?

Just go with the flow dude, don't censor yourself, whatever happens, happens. There's nothing wrong with being intimate with someone you love if it's that type of relationship. Let it develop however it may.

7.5/10

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.

@ YourCatBeany

Good lord. Why can't anyone understand English?

I

AM

NOT

GAY.

GET

THAT

IN

YOUR

HEAD.

Sorry if I'm being harsh but I've said it like 20 times already. I'm not gay. I don't care what people think! If I was gay, I would tell you! I wouldn't of posted this thread because I would of not cared to know if it was gay or not.

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

Okay well I wrote this post before those last two replies and am gonna go ahead and strikethrough it so as not to incite rage.

Well to be fair you seemed pretty invested in having sexual intercourse with someone of the same gender (prior to that post) and not calling it gay, so I tried to find exceptions for you. Anyways, I'm pretty sure you can't have sex with something with no gender, though you could create some personal subjective intimate experiences for yourselves that wouldn't technically be considered "sex" but may be equivalent. Or you could make up some mixed gender traits I dunno.

... Well, pretty much every response you just gave clarified well enough I've nothing to reply back with. Good luck with the bunny person's development.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Okay, while male on genderless isn't exactly straight, it's not exactly gay either.

Now since everything in this thread seems to have been answered and now it's starting to derail, I'm closing it. Please PM me if this thread has failed to fulfill its desired purpose in some way.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)