Improve Your Host (tulpa reports on inspiring and motivating hosts)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if my tulpa ever really contributed in the motivation department. Advice, yes, but not motivation.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Guest Anonymous

Did you heed that advice? I sure hope so. It was probably good advice. Hosts should listen to their tulpas darn it.

Miranda: I've helped my host many times when he's angry. The reason is that some months ago (in the middle pf his obsession with Homestuck) we all picked a poker symbol. I got mine from my dead tulpa brother Tyrion. And the clover (the one that was given to me) means peace, reconciliation and tranquility. I've been there for him when he's angry and he just wants to punch and smash stuff, helping him to calm down.

Did you heed that advice? I sure hope so. It was probably good advice. Hosts should listen to their tulpas darn it.

Not as much as I should, but that has been changing lately. It, as of so far, has been invariably correct so yeah, probably a good idea to start listening more.

Not like I will, though.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Guest Anonymous

My advice just now to my host was for him to "stop the stupid." I won't give you the context of the meaning of that. LOL But he is going to stop the stupid, finally, once and for all, or else. That is my "advice" for his butt (and the rest of him connected to his butt then). Well it is also for me too, but mainly him.

Most of the time I don't have to motivate her to do anything. I do it by existing, and when I do have to motivate or remind her of something I just have to say it. She knows this stuff but sometimes she needs a kick in the ass.

The only troubling thing right now is the other day she picked up a new battery for an old vaporizer thing she had laying around and it looks like a weird little stupid robot. I guess it's better than smoking again and she doesn't have nicotine in it, she says it's a "nervous twitch kind of thing" but I'm going to keep an eye on her... If I notice adverse effects I'll have to kick her in the ass again.

Huh, it does look like a weird little stupid robot...

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.

Luna: We don't have any specific self-improvement goals at the moment, other than maybe getting him to lose a bit of weight and eat better. Elise got him to start putting lettuce on his sandwiches, which is at least a step in the right direction. What I DO work on a lot with him lately is getting all his coursework done, and now working on his thesis. Plus a lot of other adult stuff we haven't really had to worry about until this year, like getting a car, paying insurance, etc.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report