Anybody else get terrible bloody noses around this time?

Pinecone

I personally have them a LOT, but I think that's just because I have anemia and I'm not drinking enough water, what about you all?

Just a kid with a dream! Nothing too exciting here.

Skimp likes to speak in teal lowercase with no punctuation and might lie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

What a topic! LOL

My host gets frequent nose bleeds, especially in the winter when the air dries out. It is annoying.

Not the type to get nosebleeds, but my brother is. I don't really have any experience with random nosebleeds so I don't know what to say about them. I don't even really know what climates/weather causes them, aside from dry.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'm more likely to get nosebleeds during very hot weather. As a child I had them very often, meanwhile they became rare.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Welp. I don't have the exact same thing, but I cough up blood sometimes.

This has been happening for about a year now, went to the doctors when I first found out about it, scared half to death, they said it was because of the lack of mucus on my besophagus and the tissue there got really irritated and got torn a little in a few places. They told me to drink more water so that my body could secrete mucus better, to cut down on anything that was overly acidic and to just have a healthy diet.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Welp. I don't have the exact same thing, but I cough up blood sometimes.

This has been happening for about a year now, went to the doctors when I first found out about it, scared half to death, they said it was because of the lack of mucus on my besophagus and the tissue there got really irritated and got torn a little in a few places. They told me to drink more water so that my body could secrete mucus better, to cut down on anything that was overly acidic and to just have a healthy diet.

Oh jeez, that sounds terrible! I've never coughed up blood before (Well I have, once, but it was BECAUSE of a bloody nose, so yeah :P)

Unless someone pulls a kick right in my nose no

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Oh jeez, that sounds terrible! I've never coughed up blood before (Well I have, once, but it was BECAUSE of a bloody nose, so yeah :P)

I know. I was sure that I was going to die first time it happened. I was going to have my last will done (which would be to visit the Bethasda studios before I perished) and I was going to choose my own grave.

It very rarely happens nowadays, though :P.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

I know. I was sure that I was going to die first time it happened. I was going to have my last will done (which would be to visit the Bethasda studios before I perished) and I was going to choose my own grave.

It very rarely happens nowadays, though :P.

I love Bethesda games! What's your favorite?