Charlotte Groves

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, I was getting excited and thinking about it in a positive way and then the paranoia started creeping in. >.<'

Well, here's good advice for you then:

For the future, whenever you think about tulpas, forget you ever read / heard that stupid creepypasta.

Act as if it doesn't exist.

Why?

... it's complete and utter bullsh*t, and has next to nothing to do with actual tuppers. ^^

Greets,

AG

I highly doubt you can 'mess up' your tulpa and make them go crazy. Even if you base your tulpa off a creepypasta character they probably won't act like a cold blooded killer. Unless you want them to do that, it's your mind.

With that sort of mentalities you're going to end up regretting every decision and every step forward you take

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

I'm assuming you're pretty young? Based on you're writing style, it seems so. If you plan on making a tulpa, I recommend waiting until you're more mature at least.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I for one am very impressed with the OP and I don't think we should be acting like tulpa salesmen.

Charlotte its very mature of you to research tulpa and make a decision on whether or not to create one, even if it isn't the most interesting or fin outcome.

In the future you may find a unique idea for a thought form come to your head and take the leap to give it life. But it is a lot of work and dedication, and I respect you for being big enough to admit that's not something yout can/want to commit to right now. :3

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle