Has anybody made a creepypasta tulpa?

Charlotte Groves

Guest Anonymous

Oh, would it be disappointing and not the way I want it to be? :(

I think you don't understand something here.

Creating a tulpa isn't creating a real version of some character you like because you think it's super-kewl, and to satisfy fanboy fantasies.

Creating a tulpa is creating a living person that, unless something dramatic cuts in, will live with you for the rest of your life, most certainly turning into the closest friend you'll ever have.

You really need to get that straight in yer head, and the fanboy fantasies out of it.

No offense, of course - but... seriously. ^^

But hey, that does make me think you're notably above the average creepypasta reader.

Since you do definitely seem to give this whole thing some good thought instead of charging along head-first.

Which is way more than what can be said for some.

Greets,

AG

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a chance that, even if you try to make them a way that fits what you're looking for, it would turn into something else entirely through deviation.

Never assume your subconscious is there to help you. Its a nest of brain randomness and impulse and suggestion. I see tons of new therians assume what their subconscious is feeding them is real when its actually just suggestions they got from things like anime coming to the surface.

My understanding of how tulpa deviate from the hosts idea of them is the same way you or I deviated from our parent's idea of us. We developed our own traits based some part on our own unique natures.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

That's a he? O.o

He looks like a dark elf harlequin. You could try making an original character based off of his design. And then give him a personality all his own.

EDIT: I just noticed that this Candy Pop is someone's personal OC, so I would say definitely don't make this character into a tulpa. It would be really rude to the artist. :P

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Hmm, I suppose so, but I find other people's characters more interesting. I guess I should wait until I get over my obsession with him. >.<'

I've talked to her about it and explained to her what a tulpa is. I don't think I explained it that well though.

A Ben Drowned tulpa I have to admit would be kind of funny, and probably interesting. But no, I don't think I'd ever want to do such a thing myself. It'd more about just having my tulpa be completely unique and not something out of media though.

Edit: Other people have already said what I said, and OP has already made the decision not to make a Tupper so this post is useless and redundant.

I want to be ignored

Don't want a speaking part

I don't want any one to notice

The blood spilling out of my exploding heart