Non-bipedal Tulpa

Zalgo

This is my first tulpa and she will be a snake girl (lamia for the nerds out there)from under the pelvis down. The other parts were going so well, she's ball of reddish flames at the moment, but trying to imagine her anatomy is hardest thing but I'm trying to be as accurate as possible she deserves the best. So what I'm trying to ask for is some tips or pointers in the right direction or cheat sheet I'll be ever so grateful. something like these

cjblys.png

sdsvmm.png

Also I already have a nice consistent wonderland for us to live so its not like I did not plan for her.

Update 2/29/16

Lilith is done.

I've resized your images so that they're not stretching the page.

'Lamia anatomy' seems to give some useful results on Google. Alternatively, some imageboards could offer decent reference images for monstergirls.

A Lamia really shouldn't pose any problems. They still have hands and all the mobility of bipeds, maybe more so considering some of the sweet things snakes can do.

What I think you'll want to do you help you visualize her movements is actually watch snakes. Her upper body is going to move relatively normal, maybe with a slight bounce to it, like when a person rides a horse. They have to adjust their balance differently.

Also don't be afraid to let her use her hands in general movement. Making a sharp turn or abrupt stop she may want to put her hands on the ground to assist the movement.

I'm really fascinated in Naga and similar humanoid but not creatures so if it would help I could probably doodle short animations of how I believe a Naga might move. :3

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest Anonymous

In fantasy rpg games, nagas are usually powerful magic wielders. My host and I were wondering if your naga tulpa will have magic to use in her wonderland? Oh what a wonderful idea for a tulpa! Very mysterious and enchanting sounding and fun!

The ironic thing is that my host has a very vivid imagination, but has difficulty giving advice to those trying to visualize something. It is better that we don't try really. But we do like to encourage creative tulpamancers. Good luck to you my friend! If it helps, there are many images of naga girls on deviantart.

Hey, my third tulpa is a Lamia. Got inspiration from "Monster Musume", a couple years before the anime even came out.

It's really up to your imagination. It doesn't have to be technical as long as it makes sense to you. That said, if you want it to be technical, just study up on the anatomy of lamias. They're fantasy creatures, but their's a lot of sources that go into detail about them.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Hey, my third tulpa is a Lamia. Got inspiration from "Monster Musume", a couple years before the anime even came out.

It's really up to your imagination. It doesn't have to be technical as long as it makes sense to you. That said, if you want it to be technical, just study up on the anatomy of lamias. They're fantasy creatures, but their's a lot of sources that go into detail about them.

Small world, that's where I got the idea then I saw the rattlesnake girl and It just appealed to my BlackFoot side and reminded me of some stories my grandpa and grandma used to tell me. Also she used to have to carry one of the 8 sacred medicine bundles so I thought I should make her a shaman.

Update 2/29/16

Lilith is done.