Are there certain times of the day that your tulpa is more present and active?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am a morning person. I am most active in the mornings, especially early in the morning.

How bout you guys? Are there certain times of the day your tulpa is more present and active?

Alice is a evening/night person. If she is going to be really active it is going to happen in the late hours.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I don't think time of day affects how active we are. It's entirely dependent on host interaction, plus how active we've been recently.

Trying to think of a time when we're most active makes me think of roughly 4 AM, though. Possibly due to latent memories of Lumi waking up in the middle of the night and talking to us with a clear mind. I'm not sure exactly. But four in the morning seems to be a good time for all of us all around. It would be our preferred time to go outside and view the moon, for example, or to meditate, or to do a lucid dream induction Wake-Back-To-Bed technique.

But we're not normally active at four AM, we're asleep. I will say we don't seem to be affected by the early morning fogginess like we used to. Perhaps the difficulty was in bringing us from an inactive state to an active state soon after waking up, not interacting with us when already active.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Short answer: Nope.

Long answer: Nope, since she's never "inactive".

Really long answer: No, good lady, such is not the case for my lovely Esterina and myself.

Greets,

AG