Could there be two types of tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

To answer the question succinctly, I do not know if there are multiple types of tulpas, but to remove the conflict of a tulpa being either sentient or a mere illusion requires a "work around" on the part of the identity of the host and the tulpa and reconciling those identities with what is generally held to be reality.

Yours was by far the best response on this thread! Thank you so very much. It inspired me to do this -> https://community.tulpa.info/thread-what-are-your-thoughts-on-objective-reality-and-subjective-reality

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, but you shouldn't let online posts 'push you back' from posting whatever you have on your mind if you feel like you can make a point.

Congrats on pushing away people from this community, Mel.

...But that's none of my business. *sips tea*

I am completely going to agree with AGGuy here. We're random people, we're not psychiatrists, psychologists, we don't have a pHD on neurology or the inner workings of the brain. Even internationally-known scientists admit that we know right next to nothing about the "mind" of humans.

We're poking around the darkness as he said, and being happy with what we find. So do our headmates or what the fuck ever anyone wants to call them. They're people, is all I know.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.